Fujian Normal University Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Fujian Normal University Scholarship 2020 in China. Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarship is opened to Pursue Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or PhD Degree at the Fujian Normal University in China. There is No Application Fee to apply for Chinese Scholarship. Students can enroll for all Study Fields and Majors available the University. Also check Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
Enroll full-time undergraduates, masters and doctoral students. Those pursuing an undergraduate degree must have a high school diploma, not more than 30 years old; those pursuing a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree, not more than 40 years old; those pursuing a doctoral degree must have a master’s degree, not more than 45 years old.
Fujian Normal University is a key institution of higher education in Fuzhou, Fujian with a century-old history and a glorious tradition. FNU has been hailed as the province’s “cradle of teachers.” Must check DAAD Distance Learning Scholarship 2020 Germany (Fully Funded).
Fujian Normal University Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Fujian Normal University
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition Fee & Accommodation
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 10 June 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Best opportunity to Study free in USA Stanford University Scholarship Program 2021 Knight Hennessy (Fully Funded).
- Scholarship funding includes: Free Tuition and Free Accommodation
- Those who have won the Fujian Normal University Scholarship for Principals of International Students are required to participate in the annual scholarship review conducted in May each year.
Note: All the scholarship students should attend the Annual Review in May every year , those who are qualify in the review can continue to enjoy the scholarship.
Applicants must fulfill following criteria to apply for President Scholarship 2020 in China.
- Applicant must be Non-Chinese International Resident
- be a high school graduate and no more than 30 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Applicant must be a bachelor’s degree holder and no more than 40 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder and no more than 45 when applying for the doctoral programs.
All materials should be submitted in Chinese or English. The application materials submitted by the applicant will not be returned, whether approved or not.
- Fujian Normal University International Scholarship Application Form (Click Here)
- Scanned copy of passport photo page.
- Notarized highest academic certificate and academic transcript.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Study plan (not less than 500 words).
- 2 letters of recommendation from Professors, Associate Professors or Educational Institutions.
- Copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available)
- Applicants under the age of 18 shall submit relevant documents of entrusted legal guardians in China.
The last date to apply for Fujian Normal University President Scholarship 2020 in China is 10th June 2020. Submit your documents before the deadline.
How to Apply:
No need to send hard copies to university to apply for Fujian Normal University Scholarship 2020. Just download the application form and attach all above documents and mail these document to: firstname.lastname@example.org