Walmart Assistant Manager Trainee Programme 2019:
What are you waiting for? Walmart is now offering an exciting opportunity to join their Assistant Manager Trainee Programme.
The program is open to all applicants who have 2 or more year’s general work experience supervising 5 or more direct reports to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing.
Field of Internship: Walmart Management, Retail, and Wholesale Management Jobs
Course Level: Full-time Internship
Internship Provider: Walmart
Internship country: Detroit Lakes in Minnesota, USA
Walmart Assistant Manager Trainee Programme Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
- 2 or more years of college; or 1 year retail experience and 1-year supervisory experience; or 2 years general work experience and 1-year supervisory experience
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- For facilities that sell only ammunition and have state-specific requirements, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying may require a current state issued Certificate of Eligibility
- Will successfully complete all job required training and assessments
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is an hourly paid internship programme.
Program benefits include: All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Walmart Assistant Manager Trainee Programme Description
At Walmart, they help people save money so they can live better. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world.
As a Walmart intern, you’ll do all the following:
Drives sales in assigned area
- Drives the financial performance of assigned area
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Models enforce and provide direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Participates in community outreach programs, and encourages and supports hourly Associates in serving as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for hourly Associates in assigned area
- Upholds the Company’s Open Door Policy
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Not given
Notification: Not given
How to Apply for Walmart Assistant Manager Trainee Programme
To apply, you will need to register by creating an account online.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.