Victoria University International Scholarship 2020 in Australia:
Applications are invited to apply for Victoria University International VCE Scholarship 2020 in Australia. VU Australia is offering Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students from all over the World. Victoria University is providing the VU International VCE funding for the academic session 2020-21. Also apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Victoria University is a dual-sector tertiary institution providing courses in both higher education and Technical and Further Education. It is Australia’s public university and ranked 301-350 in the world. VU provides stability, good healthcare, education, affordable housing and high quality of living and also provides multiple ways to achieve the best education and exciting career. Must apply for DESY Summer Student Program 2020 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Victoria University International Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Victoria University
- Degree level: Bachelors
- Scholarship coverage: Up to A$12,000
- Eligible nationality: International
- Scholarship country: Australia
- Last Date: Open all year.
Victoria University will reward a $3,000 for the first two study periods and up to $12,000 towards the total tuition fees.
Also check Romania Government Scholarship 2020 BS, MS & PhD.
Check PhD Scholarship at University of Melbourne Australia 2020.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed their Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) in 2019 with an ATAR higher than 50.00, and be applying for entry into a Victoria University bachelor’s degree commencing in 2020.
- students must be enrolled in a full-time load (48 credit points in each study period) and maintain a 60 Weighted Average Mark (WAM) across the two previous study periods.
- Documents: Provide your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to provide evidence have achieved the following levels of English language proficiency:
- IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score 58-64
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 176.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 6)
Interested applicants are required to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. No application is required for the award.