DAAD Masters Scholarship at Busitema University 2020:
Applications are invited to apply for the DAAD Masters Scholarship at Busitema University 2020 in Uganda. Sub-Saharan African students who want to pursue their Master’s degree with Fully Funded Scholarships are encouraged to apply at Busitema University. All expenses will be covered. Also apply for Romania Government Scholarship 2020 BS, MS & PhD.
The university is to provide high standard training, engage in quality research and outreach for socio-economic transformation and sustainable development. The University has six operational campuses and one study center in Tororo town focusing on short and skill-based training courses.
It is the first public University in Uganda that was established to operate using the multi-campus model. The University has so far held 9 graduation ceremonies and has conferred degrees, and awarded diplomas and certificates to successful students. Must apply for Ripon College International Student Award 2020 in USA.
DAAD Masters Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Busitema University
- Degree level: Master
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Sub-Saharan African students
- Scholarship country: Uganda
- Last Date: 31 January 2020.
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African students can apply for this application.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master or doctoral studies.
Admissible Criteria: All applicants must:
- Applicants must have successfully completed generally a three-year university degree
- (Master candidates) or a two-year university degree (doctoral candidates) with above average results (at least: Second Class/Upper Division clearly show motivation and strong commitment
- Candidates must have thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
- Students must have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of a Sub-Saharan African country should generally be a) staff member of a public or private university, b) candidate considered for teaching or research staff recruitment, c) from the public sector and/or d) Alumni of the DAFI-program.
- Students must be submit DAAD application form duly filled (available in the DAAD-Portal), Hand signed curriculum vitae, 1 recommendation letter by university teacher, Letter of admission for the host university / institution / network, Certified copies of university degree certificates including transcripts, Letter of motivation, Copy of the identity card, If available, information on the recognition of the university degree certificates in the host country1, If applicable, information on the UNHCR registration as refugee.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
There is Online Application System for DAAD Masters Scholarship. To be admitted into the programme, Applicants must apply for their studies at Busitema University at https://admissions.busitema.ac.ug/