Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast in UK, 2020:
Applications are invited to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship in UK at the Queen’s University Belfast. The award is available for International Students. The program is available to undertake full-time undergraduate studies for the academic year 2020-2021. Two full tuition fee opportunities are awarded to highly motivated students, for all years of a program, up to a maximum of four years. Also apply for Provost’s Scholarship for Excellence 2020 in USA.
Queen’s is committed to welcome students from all over the world and helping them to achieve their ambitions. It offers a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
QUB is one of the most International Student-friendly universities in Europe. Their mission is to equip leaders to transform local and global business and society through education and research. Must check FDU International Scholarship 2020 in USA.
Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2020:
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship award: Covers full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Eligible nationality: International aspirants
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 9 June 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Check Khalifa University International Scholarship 2020 in UAE (Fully Funded).
Also check IBM Free Online Courses 2020 with Certificates.
The sponsorship will cover the full cost of tuition fees and is awarded each year for up to a maximum of four years.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible undergraduate program starting in September 2020 at the University campus which has been confirmed as their FIRM choice by their UCAS deadline, and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount.
Check UTS Scholarships 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded).
How to Apply for Scholarships in UK:
- How to Apply: Before you can apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship, you must first apply to study at Queen’s University Belfast, and receive an offer of a place of study. Once your application has been submitted, you have to submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed.
- Admission Requirements: To study at the University, applicants will need to meet the academic entrance requirements for their course.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Queen’s University Belfast.