UTS Scholarships 2021 in Australia for International Students:
Call for the scholarships from International Students from all over the world to apply for the UTS Scholarships 2021 in Australia. University of Technology Sydney Scholarships are opened for applicants all around the World. UTS Australian Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships to Pursue a Masters Degree or PhD Degree from University of Technology Sydney. The award is applicable for all the Academic Fields available at the University. Also apply for Austrian Development Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded).
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. As of 2018, UTS enrolls 45,930 students, including 33,070 undergraduate and 12,860 postgraduate students through its 9 faculties and schools. The 2020 QS World University Rankings ranked UTS 9th in Australia and 140th in the world. UTS is ranked 11th in Australia and 194th internationally by the 2020 Times Higher Education World University Rankings. You may also be interested in Australia Awards Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded).
UTS Scholarships 2021 in Australia Details:
- University: University of Technology Sydney
- Degree level: Masters, Post Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 30 June 2020 for Intake January 2021 15 January 2021 for Intake July 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Apply for amazing opportunity in Germany DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2020 (Fully Funded).
Also check FDU International Scholarship 2020 in USA.
UTS Scholarships Australia is a Full Free Scholarship at the University of Technology Sydney. It will cover the following Expenses Such as:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Living Allowance – Up to 3 years at equivalent to RTPS rate (2020 rate is $28,092 per annum, indexed)
- Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) Single or Family cover for the duration of the program
Available Study Fields:
- Analytics and Data Science
- Design, Architecture, and Building
- Health (GEM)
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Science and Mathematics
- Transdisciplinary Innovation.
Check Westminster Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Fully Funded.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Scholarships:
- These scholarships are for EU & NO-EU for both students.
- Must have good Previous Academic Performance
- Academic merit considers the nature and level of the applicant’s highest, relevant qualification
- Research and/or Professional Experience
- Evidence of an applicant’s research achievements and relevant professional experience.
Important Points to Remember:
- There is No separate Application Form for IRTP scholarships for prospective students.
- Completing one form will mean that you are considered for all associated scholarships (including IRS and UTSP).
- Applicants must submit their completed application by the relevant application deadline. An incomplete application will not be considered.
Check CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2020 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
How to Find a Supervisor?
Find a Supervisor in your area of research interest and discuss your prospective research project.
How to Find a Course?
Use the UTS Handbook and the What Can I Study? Then check that you meet the entry requirements for your faculty/institute and the course you wish to study. Find Course Here
The Last Date for the UTS Scholarships 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded) is 30 June 2020 for Autumn (January) 2021 intake & 15 January 2021 for Spring (July) 2021 intake.
Check Rotary Peace Fellowships 2020-2021 (Fully Funded).
How to Apply for University of Technology Sydney Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Procedure to apply for the UTS Scholarships 2021. Complete Online application form and submit all necessary documents. The link to the Official Advertisement and Online Application is given below: