Provost’s Scholarship for Excellence 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Provost’s Scholarship for Excellence 2020 in United States. Students from all over the world who want to pursue their Undergraduate degree in USA can apply for Provost’s Excellence Funding at Oregon State University. The award is accessible for brilliant overseas students starting a bachelors degree coursework at the Oregon State University in the United States. Also apply for FDU International Scholarship 2020 in USA.
Founded in 1868 as a public flagship research university, Oregon State University offers more than 200 undergraduate degree programs and a variety of postgraduate degree programs. A university is a place where students gather to study and socialise. Here, students can enhance their core values and get opportunities for the professional world. You can also apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2020 (Fully Funded).
Provost’s Scholarship for Excellence 2020 Details:
- University: Oregon State University
- Degree level: Bachelor’s
- Scholarship award: $6,000/Year
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: Open.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Check Austrian Development Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded).
Provost’s Scholarship for Excellence will provide the award amount of $6,000 per year for up to 4 years accredited towards the study expense of the students.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- First-Year or IYO students with a GPA of 3.5+
- UTP or Transfer students with GPA of 3.25+
- Renewable with a 3.0 GPA.
Also check this opportunity International Undergraduate Excellence Award 2020 in UK.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your official transcripts from all schools attended, copy of passport, Current bank or sponsorship letter showing funds to cover the cost of one year of study and affidavit of support form.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high school diploma with a 3.0+ GPA to apply for the admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following test scores:
- 70+ iBT TOEFL
- 0 IELTS
- Level 5 Academic English completion
- 48+ PTEA
Check Rotary Peace Fellowships 2020-2021 (Fully Funded).
How to Apply Provost’s Excellence Funding?
To apply for the award, aspirants have to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. There is no separate application process.