Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 in China:
Applications are opened to apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 in China through Chinese Government Scholarship. Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship is offering Masters and PhD Scholarships to all International Students. All-Academic Fields/, Majors are available for Masters Degree Scholarship & Doctoral Degree Scholarship in China. Also apply for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2020 in Japan (Fully Funded).
Beijing Institute of Technology is one of the Most Famous University with International Vision. Most of the students are coming from South Korea, Russia, Poland, Pakistan, Germany, France, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, and Thailand. Must check Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University or Institution: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International candidates
- Scholarship country: China
- Last Date: 15 April 2020.
Duration of the Scholarship:
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years. This is one of the best Scholarships to study in China scholarship at BIT University.
Also check USTC Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
Available Study Fields (Masters, PhD):
Below is a List of Academic Fields for Masters & PhD Degree Programs at BIT Scholarship in China for International students.
- Computer Science and Technology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 will provide Full Chinese Scholarships to all International Students. The Scholarship details are given below.
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Laboratory Experiments, Internship, and Basic Text Books
- Free Accommodation on or off-campus depends on the availability
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly Living Allowance: Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a Master’s Degree.
The Following Documents you have to Upload in PDF Format.
- CSC Application Form
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate (English Version) for Graduates/Certificate of schooling for Registered students.
- Notarized Transcripts of the Highest Degree
- 2019 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of initial application);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Valid Passport (FrontPage)
- Physical Examination Record
- English Proficiency Certificate or Test.
You have to Apply Online at CSC Scholarship Portal as well as on the University Scholarship Application Portal. Select “Type B” and the agent No. of BIT is “10007“. The Complete Application Procedure is given below: