University of Hull Merit Scholarship 2020 in UK:
Applications are invited to apply for the University of Hull Merit Scholarship 2020 in UK. Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the United Kingdom, the University of Hull is announcing Merit funding for the session 2020/21. EU and UK Students are eligible for Undergraduate Scholarships in Europe. The educational program is awarded to UK and EU Students who have achieve 120 UCAS Tariff Points from three A Levels (not including General Studies) or equivalent. Also apply for Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship Online 2020 in UK (Fully Funded).
Established in 1927, the University of Hull is a public research university in Kingston upon Hull, England. It offers over 2,000 courses to 18,000 students across six faculties for the students. While studying at this university, students get to experience new things and exploring different as well as enhancing their talent in an interesting field along with personality development. You may also be interested GCF Internship Program 2020 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
University of Hull Merit Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: University of Hull
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship benefits: £2,000
- Eligible nationality: EU and UK
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: Open.
The University offers an award worth £2,000 to UK/EU undergraduate students who achieve 120 UCAS Tariff Points from three A Levels (not including General Studies) or equivalent.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from EU and UK.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students who have achieve 120 UCAS Tariff Points.
How to Apply for Bachelor’s Scholarship?
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree courseworkat the University of Hull. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the personal details, academic qualifications and any employment history o subject you want to study.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity, aspirants have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.