Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship Online 2020 in UK:
Applications are invited to apply for Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship Online 2020 in UK. The scholarship can be taken by International Students For Distance Learning Scholarship in any academic Discipline. Edinburgh Global Distance Learning Scholarships will cover all Tuition Fee of course. This is the Best scholarship because you can study at home and could take a Top Master Degree in the UK. This is an Online Master Scholarship in UK For International Students For Master Degree Program. Also apply for GCF Internship Program 2020 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
University of Edinburgh Online Courses Scholarships will be given on purely Merit-Based Criteria. Edinburgh University Online Masters Scholarships is Fully Funded Scholarships. Don’t Miss this Opportunity ad Must Apply. Further details are given below. Must check UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2020 for International Students (Fully Funded).
Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship Online 2020 Details:
- University: Edinburgh University
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 1 June 2020.
Study Free in China by Applying for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
Already Mentioned above its Online degree so your Tuition Fee will be covered by Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship.
- Its Tuition-Free Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2020.
- You choose when and where you study and there is no fixed schedule.
- Read textbooks, watch lectures and participate in discussions.
- Studying online is not an isolated experience. You will have very regular contact with students from around the world and our academic staff here in Edinburgh.
About Edinburgh University:
The University of Edinburgh is one of the world’s top universities. Our University attracts students from all over the World.
We currently have 3,500 students from more than 170 different countries enrolled in online learning programs at the University of Edinburgh.
Available Study Fields:
Almost All academic courses are available. Here are some courses but still you can go on University website and search courses and check either course is available according to your interest or not.
- MSC Engineering
- MSC Arts & Humanities
- MSC Bussiness
- MSC Science
- MSc Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- ChM Clinical Ophthalmology
- MSc Clinical Trials
- MFM Family Medicine
- ChM General Surgery
- MSc Global Health and Infectious Diseases
- MSc Internal Medicine
- MSc Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- MSc Patient Safety and Clinical Human Factors
- MSc Primary Care Ophthalmology
- MPH Public Health
- MSc Restorative Dentistry
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
- MSc Surgical Sciences
- ChM Trauma and Orthopaedics
- ChM Urology
- ChM Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Eligibility Criteria for UK Scholarships:
- Must be International Students.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates must have Previous Undergraduate Degree according to UK First Class or 2:1 Honours degree
List of Eligible Countries:
Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The last date to apply for the Edinburgh University Online Masters Scholarships in UK 2020 is 1st June 2020.The Outcome of the Application will be in August 2020
How to Apply:
You have to complete an Online Application to apply for Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship. In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. The Online Application Link is given below: