UNESCO Youth Leadership Conference 2020 in South Korea:
Applications are opened to apply for the UNESCO Youth Leadership Conference 2020 in South Korea. The UNESCO/APCEIU is a Fully Funded Youth Leadership International workshop for One Week in Seoul, Korea from 25 May to 31 May 2020. Participants from all over the world are eligible to apply for the UNESCO Conference in Korea. You Don’t Need to give IELTS/TOEFL for this UNESCO Conference. The UNESCO Youth Leadership Conference is open to age 18-29 years old. Also apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
This is a Leadership workshop so participants with a diverse academic background are eligible to apply. No Academic Restrictions. The One-Week Workshop aims to build the capacity of dynamic youth leaders around the world to identify strategies to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). You may also interested in Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at Loyola University Maryland USA.
UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 Brief Description:
- Duration: 25 to 31 May 2020
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International Candidates
- Host country: South Korea
- Last Date: 17 March 2020.
The UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 is a Fully Funded International Conference in Korea. It will cover all the expenses.
- Free Accommodation
- Meals, and local transportation for all participants during the workshop
- APCEIU will also cover the Round-Trip International Airfare to and from Seoul, Korea.
- Certificates of completion will be offered at the end of the workshop only if you have attended more than 95% of the workshop program.
- The insurance in case of accidents during the workshop period in Korea will be covered by APCEIU. Apply in Turkey Burslari Scholarships 2020 in Turkey.
Basic theme behind the Conference:
- The Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU) will organize the 6th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED (Global Citizenship Education).
- The aim of the Conference is to identify strategies to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), specifically Target 4.7.
- The Deepen Understanding of GCED (Global Citizenship Education), the Workshop allows the young leaders to play a major role and become part of a wider network of youth leaders for GCED.
- During the Workshop, participants will identify specific priority issues around global citizenship and establish plans for the future direction of GCED.
- Participants will learn about specific areas such as GCED, human rights, and peacebuilding through information sessions and engage in dialogue and debates on the evolving issues. As part of the Workshop, participants will also make a field visit to discuss the role of youth for a more peaceful and sustainable future.
Eligibility Criteria for UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop:
- Between 19 and 28 years of age (born between 1991 and 2000)
- Citizens of the Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient countries. Check UNESCO Member Countries Here. Check ODA recipient countries Here.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Applicants should be youths who are citizens of both the ODA recipient countries and UNESCO.
Notification of selection in the form of invitation letter will be sent by 26 March 2020.
How to Apply for UNESCO Conference in South Korea?
The Application Form is Online. Complete the Online Application Form & Submit. The Link of the official website is given below: