Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at Loyola University Maryland USA:
Applications are invited to apply for Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at Loyola University Maryland in USA 2020. Earning a college degree leads to the ability to choose career paths. Keeping this in mind, the Loyola University Maryland is implementing the Merit-based Scholarships for first-year students. Also apply for Honors International Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in USA.
The program is supporting students who are looking to improve their knowledge and want to complete a bachelors degree program in the United States.
Established in 1852 as a Loyola College, the Loyola University Maryland is a private Jesuit liberal arts university in Baltimore.it is the ninth oldest university and ranked fifth for best regional university in the North.
The university prepares students at both the educational and professional levels for lives of meaningful service and leadership. They inspire students to learn, lead, and serve in a diverse and changing world. Must apply for Deakin University Scholarship 2020 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Undergraduate Merit Scholarships 2020 Details:
- University: Loyola University Maryland
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship award: $12,000 to $33,000
- Eligible nationality: International candidates
- Scholarship country: United States
- Last Date: Open
The scholars will receive the award amount in the following manner:
- Presidential Scholarship: $27,000 – $33,000
- Dean’s Scholarship: $18,000 – $24,000
- Loyola Scholarship: $12,000 – $15,000.
May be you are interested in Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the globe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a full-time Enrollment (12 credits), Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA): 2.75.
How to Apply for Scholarships in USA?
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants need to register in the bachelor’s degree program at the Loyola University, Maryland.No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your high school transcripts, International Student Certification of Finances, letters of recommendation, bank Letter or statement, International Student Certification of Finances and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school degree with Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must achieve scores of 80 or higher on the internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT) or overall band scores of 6.5 or higher on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).