UC International First Year funding for International Students in New Zealand 2019:
Are you ready to do your best for completing your studies? If the answer is yes, then you are invited to take part in the first year program which is furnishing by the University of Canterbury.
The bursary is available for high potential international students and aims to help them in their studies by covering some of their study expenses.
Established in 1873 as Canterbury College, the University of Canterbury is the first constituent college and the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers many degree level courses to get your education in your desired field.
Why at the University of Canterbury? At this university, the aspirants will get a world-class environment to study as well as many cultural events for enhancing their talent in different fields. The faculty of this university is very supportive of their applicants and helps them in building a bright future along with maintaining a great personality.
You may also like:
- Strathclyde Business School Deans Excellence Scholarships 2019
- Best Engineering Schools and Scholarships in the US 2019
- Government MAECI Scholarships at University of Macerata in Italy 2019
Deadline: October 31, 2019
UC International First Year funding for International Students in New Zealand Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality except New Zealand and Australia are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be full-fee-paying international students.
How to Apply for UC International First Year funding for International Students in New Zealand
- How to apply: For this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree course at the university and then complete the online application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and academic transcripts should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are expected to complete their 12 years of academic education before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: You are bound to take IELTS or TOEFL test, only if English is not your local language.
Benefits: Funded education will provide $10,000 – $20,000 for this course of 1 year.