Government MAECI Scholarships at University of Macerata in Italy 2019:
Dazzling international students are invited to apply for the Government MAECI Scholarships at University of Macerata in Italy. The program is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI).
The studentship is available to pursue study, training or research programs at Italian Higher Education Institutes, and both public and legally recognized for the academic year 2019-2020.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation offers to citizens planning to travel abroad. It enterprises intending to explore overseas markets and attract foreign investments. It has a very positive and productive exchange of opinions on international issues.
Why should apply to this program? The program offers candidates an opportunity to become a success. through this chance, students can recognize their skills and get the study opportunity at any place.
You may also like:
Deadline: May 30, 2019
Government MAECI Scholarships at University of Macerata in Italy Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Funds are available for students from foreign countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any course level, training or research programs
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, applicants need to hold an appropriate academic qualification required to enroll at the Italian University/Institute.
How to Apply for Government MAECI Scholarships at University of Macerata in Italy
- How to apply: Interested students can apply for this education award after being registered at any Italian university or institute. Applicants need to complete and submit the online award application form available on the following link: https://studyinitaly.esteri.it
- Admission Requirements: Claimants must have to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language requirements.
Government MAECI Scholarships at University of Macerata in Italy Benefits
The award of this bursary will be available on the https://studyinitaly.esteri.it/en/call-for-procedure.