Swansea University Research Scholarship 2020 in UK:
Applications are invited to apply for the Swansea University Research Scholarship 2020 in United Kingdom. Fully Funded KESS II MSc by Research funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The program is open for UK & EU Students. Students who want to get Masters degree with Research are highly recommended to apply for UK award. Also apply for UNICEF Online Free Courses with Free Certificates 2020.
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The university assists candidates to identify and develop skills that will enable them to make the most of their postgraduate degree and enhance career options. Here, students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employ ability. You may also be interested in Asian Development Bank ADB Online Courses with Free Certificates.
Swansea University Research Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Swansea University
- Degree level: MSc by Research
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: UK & EU Students
- Award country:United Kingdom
- Last Date: 22 May 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Singapore by Applying Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship 2020 in Singapore (Fully Funded).
Swansea University Research Scholarship is a Full Free Scholarship that covers all the necessary expenses to pursue a masters degree in UK.
- Full Tuition Fee
- £1,000 bench fee
Note: The bursary will be limited to a maximum of £11,702 p.a. dependent upon the applicant’s financial circumstances as assessed in section C point 4 on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form. There will also be additional funds available for research expenses.
- Applicants from the UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Award is awarded to pursue MSc by Research in the field of bio-sciences/aquaculture.
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Bio-Science or a related subject.
- Documents: Applicants provide copies of the documents such as: degree certificates, references, CV, KESS II EAST Equal Opportunities Form/ KESS II EAST Guidance note and all supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
How to Apply
Applicants are strongly advised to contact Professor Carlos Garcia de Leaniz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr Paul Howes (CSAR Manager- email@example.com) regarding information on the area of research:
- Complete the KESS II EAST Participant Proposal Form Swansea 2019-20
- Complete the KESS II Supplementary Form
- You will also need to provide copies of the following documentation:
- Degree certificates
- English language certificate (if required)
- KESS II EAST Equal Opportunities Form / KESS II EAST Guidance note
- All supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form
Please submit both application forms and supporting documentation to KESSstudentenquiries@swansea.ac.uk.
Application forms may be submitted in Welsh and any application submitted in Welsh will be treated no less favourably than an application received in English.
For any other queries, please contact: KESSstudentenquiries@swansea.ac.uk.