Humphery Fellowship Program 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Humphery Fellowship Program 2020 in United Sates. International Students are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Fellowship in USA. The duration of the program is 10 months. Hubert Humphery Fellowship will be provided in USA top universities. Also apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 in UK.
The Humphrey Program is a non-degree program. Participants may complete academic coursework at their host university to update their academic and professional knowledge in their field, but they do not receive an academic degree as a result of their participation in the Program. You may also be interested in University Graduate Fellowship 2020 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
Humphery Fellowship Program 2020 Details:
- Duration: 10 months
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 1 October 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Online for Free Online Free Courses by WHO 2020 COVID-19.
The Humphery Fellowship Program 2020 is Full Free Program for International Students, USA provides for:
- Tuition fee and other fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
Available Study Fields:
- Agricultural & Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning & Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resources management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environment Policy, and Climate change
- Public Health Policy & Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, treatment and prevention
- English & Foreign Language
- Technology Policy & Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban & Regional Planning.
List of Universities:
- American University, Washington College of Law
- Arizona State University
- Boston University
- Cornell University
- Emory University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Michigan State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Syracuse University
- University of California, Davis
- University of Minnesota, Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Vanderbilt University
- Virginia Commonwealth University.
List of Eligible Countries:
Students are eligible to apply for Humphery Fellowship Program 2020 from these countries Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, Western Hemisphere.
The applicants must have :
- An Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of five years of substantial professional experience.
- Limited or no prior experience in the USA.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- A record of public service in the community and
- Strong English skills.
Note: Please contact the US Embassy, Public Affairs Section or Fullbright commission in your country about possible program requirements.
How to Apply for Humphery Fellowship Program?
Application deadlines vary by country but fall around May to September each year. The nominating U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission will advise you of its internal deadline for receiving applications. Embassies and Commissions must submit their nominations to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by 1 October.
Please contact the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy or Bi-national Fulbright Commission in your country for more information about application procedures.