Summer International Research Opportunity 2020 in USA:
Applications are invited from International students to apply for Summer International Research Opportunity 2020 in USA. The Office of Undergraduate Research is going to provide International Research Opportunities Program funding for brilliant candidates at the University of Tennessee. Also check Master’s Scholarship at University of Malta 2020 for International Students.
The students from the following countries can apply. Australia, Chile, China, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, or Spain.
Founded in 1794, The University of Tennessee has a total undergraduate enrollment of 22,815. It offers more than 900 programs of study from 11 colleges. At this university, candidates can make their careers that fit their unique skills and abilities. It provides an experiential learning environment with outstanding teaching scholars in bachelors, masters and doctoral programs. Must apply for Yenching Global Symposium Conference 2020 in Beijing (Fully Funded).
- University or Organization: The University of Tennessee
- Degree level: Research
- Scholarship award: Up to $750
- Eligible nationality: International candidates
- Scholarship country: USA
- Last Date: 6 December 2019
The University will provide an award amount of up to $750 for high achieving candidates.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia, Chile, China, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, or Spain are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue research degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum GPA is 3.0. No prior research experience is required.
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in a research program at the university. Thereafter they can apply for the opportunity
through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: A cover letter, a copy of electronic academic transcripts and a CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of 2 referees must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.