Undergraduate Scholarship at Lakeland University 2020 in USA:
Applications are open to apply for Undergraduate Scholarship at Lakeland University 2020 in USA. All international candidates can apply for Lakeland University Scholarship in USA for the session of 2020-21. Also check University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2020 Fully Funded.
Lakeland University is a liberal arts college with its main campus located in Wisconsin, US. It offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees. They educate students of diverse backgrounds, preparing them to think critically, to communicate effectively, to succeed professionally, and to lead ethical, purposeful and fulfilling lives. Also check Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2020 in Qatar (Fully Funded).
Lakeland University Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Lakeland University, USA
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: $8,000-$16,000/year
- Eligible nationality: International students
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 14 January 2020.
Must check Master’s Scholarship at University of Malta 2020 for International Students.
Also apply for Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2020 by French Government.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- LU International Presidential Scholarship (For > 3.0 cumulative GPA): The bursary will provide $20,000/year for on-campus residents and $16,000/year for off-campus commuters.
- LU International Dean’s Scholarship( For < 3.0 cumulative GPA): Scholars will receive the amount of $12,000/year for on-campus residents and $8,000/year for off-campus commuters.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: Students are required to enroll in a bachelors degree coursework at the university.
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application for bachelor’s degree coursework through the link and also fill the Confidential Financial Certification Form. No application is required for the grant.
- Documents: Official Transcript(s) of your high school studies and/or of college studies (all post-secondary education) and copy of passport must be submitted to International Admissions Lakeland University W3718 South Drive Plymouth, WI 53073-4878 U.S.A.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high-school certificate with excellent academic achievement
- Language Requirement: Aspirants can demonstrate their English Language Proficiency (if previous education was not taught in English) through the submission of proof of one of the following:
- TOEFL- Minimum 500 on the Paper-Based TOEFL or 61 on the internet-based TOEFL (iBT) is required. The test must have been taken within the previous two years.
- IELTS- Minimum 6.0
- Successful Completion of ELS English for Academic Purposes Level 112
- WESLI, MESLS or other approved English Language Schools in which Lakeland University has an official agreement
- Acceptable GCE Ordinary or Advanced Level results or acceptable WAEC test results.