Sindh School Education Scholarship Program 2019-2020 (SSESP):
Applications are open now to apply for Sindh School Education Scholarship Program 2019-2020. This Scholarship program is only for Residents of Sindh currently studying in 5TH Grade of the Schools being run by the School Education & Literacy Dept. who intend to complete their post-primary education from quality Public Sector Educational Institutions. Sindh School Education Scholarship Program 2019-2020 (SSESP) is being offered for the academic year 2019-20 and managed by Sindh Education Foundation.
This program is For Districts Mirpurkhas and Umerkot.
The feature of the (SSESP) Scholarship Program:
- The program will finance post-primary education from grade 6 to grade 12.
- Selection is completely based on Merit.
- Students will be financed for:
- Cost of Tuition, transport, uniform, learning material in case of the day scholars and
- Cost of Tuition, stipend, uniform, learning, and boarding and lodging in case of boarding students.
Eligibility Criteria for Sindh School Education Scholarship Program:
- The students must be a Grade 5(bona fide) students of SE&LD school given he/she studied in any SE&LD school for at least three academic years. GR Number and photocopy of the GR page attested by concerned District Education Officer(DEO), School leaving certificate / Pass Certificate will be required at the time of admission.
- The students must be a resident of Mirpurkhas or Umerkot district. Students form-B / father’s Domicile and the copy of Father’s CNIC will be required at the time of admission.
- The Registration form (Click to Download Entry test Form) or it can be collected from the Reception desk of Sindh Education Foundation’s Offices (in Mirpurkhas and Umerkot) and M/S public school Mirpurkhas.
- Please attach the bank challan of RS: 400/= as a fee.
Account Title number: Public School Mirpurkhas Allied Bank Ltd: 0010017565670010
Completely Filled in the Registration form, duly endorsed by the Concerned Head Teacher (as per requirements contained therein) along with 04 passport size pictures and the original fee challan.
Send above Form (By Hand or Courier) – Address: Principal Public School Mirpurkhas (Mir Sher Muhammad Khan Talpur), Jhilori Road, Mirpurkhas.
The Entry Test:
- Entry test contains MCQ’s and short question.
- The subject includes English, Mathematics, Science, Urdu, and Sindhi.
- Click to View Sample Paper.
- The Shortlisted candidates for entry test will be informed about the venue and test date via SMS on Mobile number given in the Form.
The Deadline of this scholarship program is 12 April 2019.
SEF.org.pk and Facebook/SindhEducationFoundation