Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarship at University of Edinburgh UK 2019:
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships at University of Edinburgh UK 2020
Funding opportunities are available for international students. The University of Edinburgh is offering applications for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships to students of outstanding ability.
The scholarships are open for the candidates who are from countries outside the European Union and enrolling in the full-time undergraduate degree program for the academic session 2019-2020 offered by the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
Founded in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world. It is ranked 18th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings and now it is the second most popular university in the UK.
Why you should apply at this University?
Studying at the University of Edinburgh is an opportunity to enhance your career. You’ll experience the very best in teaching and research. It will equip you with the skills, insights, and perspectives to enhance your employability and career prospects.
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships at University of Edinburgh UK Description
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to £ 1,000, £5,000 or £10,000
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Scholarships will be awarded to international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships at University of Edinburgh UK
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for applicants from countries outside the European Union.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study undergraduate degree program in any Mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria: The scholarships are open for candidates from countries outside the European. Applicants who are enrolling in a full-time undergraduate degree program offered by the School of Mathematics at the university are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English proficiency.
You Might Also Like these Programs:
- Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship 2019
- LAU Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) Scholarship Program 2019
Getting an undergraduate degree is a supports for natural aptitude. It prepares you, both intellectually and socially, for your career and your adult life. It is the most common route to careers that demand higher skills and offer higher pay.
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships at University of Edinburgh UK Application Procedure
The mode of the application is online (electrical submission).
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must download the application form and send it
- To be considered for the scholarships, the applicants must submit a motivation in support of the application.
- They must have to explain the reasons for applying for the scholarship.
- Outlining how they feel the scholarship would assist with their mathematical studies at the University of Edinburgh.
- The statement should not exceed 500 words.
The candidates apply for the admission at the university through the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships at University of Edinburgh UK Program Benefits
The university will provide all the following:
- The successful applicants will receive worth £ 1,000, £5,000 or £10,000 per year
- How it Works: It will support for the duration of the undergraduate degree program of study