Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Atomic Energy Jobs 2022:
Applications are invited to apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Online Apply. PAEC has announced latest Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 for all Pakistani citizens. Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission has announced the latest PAEC jobs for September 2022, and they are looking for interested, dynamic, experienced candidates to fill these vacancies with a handsome salary package and allowance based on department policies. Looking for Looking for car and best candidate. Applicants can view and read Atomic energy jobs 2022 Advertisement in PDF format. Also apply for MCB Management Trainee Program 2022 | MCB MTO Program 40,000/-.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Pakistan Atomic Energy
- Age: 18-35
- Education: Matric to Masters
- Salary: According to Pay Scale
- Job country: Pakistan
- Last Date: 20th September 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Apply Online for PPSC Jobs September 2022 | PPSC Advertisement No 19/2022
Also check CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022 | CM Punjab Internship Programme
List of available Jobs Vacancies and Required Education:
|Sr.No||Available Posts||Qualification Required|
|01||Scientific Assistant-I (SPS-4)||B.Sc. (1st Div)
|02||Jr. Assistant-I (Admin) (SPS-4)||BCS/BBA (HRM) two years, 1st Division or BBA / B.Sc (1st Division) or equivalent to other admin related qualifications as per HEC standard|
|03||Jr. Assistant-II (Admin) (SPS-3)||FA/FSc/I.Com/ D.Com (1st Div) with 6 month Office Automation Course.|
|04||Tech-II (SPS-3) (Mechanical)||a) F.Sc(Pre-Engineering) (1st Div)
b) Matric with Science (1st Div) with 02 years apprenticeship / certificate
|05||Tech-II (SPS-3) (Medical)||a) Matric with Science (1st Div) with 01 year course in relevant field from a Government recognized Institute
b) Matric with Science (1st Div) with 02 years course in relevant field from a Government recognized Institute
c) F.Sc (preferably 1st Div) with 01 year Diploma in relevant field from a Government recognized Institute.
|06||Scientific Assistant-II (Physics) (SPS-3)||F.Sc (1st Div)|
|07||Scientific Assistant-III (Physics) (SPS-2)||Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks.|
|08||Technician-III (SPS-2)||a) Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks.
b) Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks. With 01 year technical course (technical / drafting)
|9||Driver-III (SPS-2)||Matric having civil Driving License with LTV and HTV and height 168 cm (66”)|
The last date to apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs September 2022 is 20th September 2022.
Check International Monetary Fund Internship 2023 | IMF Internship Program
How to Apply Online for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2022?
- Eligible candidates may apply online at IP Address https:// 22.214.171.124/home within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- Applications other than Online will not be entertained except Sr. No. 9 Job which is Driver-III (SPS-2).
- The candidates eligible for the post of Driver-III may also be forwarded their applications with attested copies of educational degrees, experience and driving License within 15 days after publishing date through registered Daak.
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Division in the final degree/certificate, only one second division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Preferably first class academic career, however one 2nd Div may be allowed except in final degree/certificate.
- Age limit for the said posts is 18-35 years.
- All the posts will be filled on contract, however, likely to be continued for longer period of time.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/Diplomas/Degrees from Govt recognized institutions.
- Candidate already employed in Govt/Semi Govt organization must apply through proper channel.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview
Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Advertisement PDF