CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022 | CM Punjab Internship Programme:
Applications are invited to apply for CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022. Graduated Students those who are looking for Internships can apply for CM Punjab Internship Programme. Fully Funded CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship program 2022 is offered to students having Graduate Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations/Advertising or Firms & Media. Applicants having age between 18-25 year are eligible for this internship program. The internship opportunities will be available for 500 Fresh Graduates. Also apply for International Monetary Fund Internship 2023 | IMF Internship Program.
The Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab has published CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Graduates. CM Punjab Paid Internship 2022 will help students to enhance their professional skills and gain experience with top notch persons in the department. The duration of CM Punjab Internship is 2 Years.
CM Office is looking for passionate, talented and hardworking candidates for internship programme. Candidates with graduation degree in relevant fields are encouraged to apply for this CM internship program. Recent graduates can also apply for this internship opportunity. 20,000 PKR will be provided to the interns during the internship program. There is no Experience requirement to apply for CM Paid Internship 2022. Must check Monash University Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia (Fully Funded).
CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022 Details:
- Provided by: CM Punjab
- Age: 18-30 Years
- No of Internships: 500
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Punjab Domicile
- Award country: Pakistan
- Last Date: 15 September 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing internship opportunity Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) 2023 in Canada (Fully Funded).
- All Applicants having Punjab Domicile are eligible for CM Internship.
- Candidates who graduated from HEC-recognized universities in Mass Communication, Public Relations/Advertising, or Firms & Media degrees can apply.
- Students having CGPA 3.0 on the scale of 4.0 can apply for internship program.
- No experience is required for the internship program
- Age must be between 18-30 Years.
- CM Punjab Internship is opened for Both Male and Female. 50% seats are reserved for women.
- 10% seats are reserved for Children of Journalists.
The last date to Apply Online for CM Punjab Internship Programme 2022 is 15th September 2022.
How to Apply for CM Punjab Paid Internship Program Online?
Students can Apply Online for CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022. Follow the given process step by step to Apply.
- Visit Punjab Government’s Directorate General Public Relations Website
- The application form will opened at the screen.
- Fill the application form completely and upload scanned copies of CNIC, Domicile and Degree.
- Then Submit the application form.