PPSC Jobs September 2022 | PPSC Advertisement No 19/2022:
Applications are invited to apply for PPSC Jobs September 2022. Punjab Public Service Commission has announced new Latest Jobs in September 2022. You can see PPSC Advertisement No 19/2022 for Latest PPSC Jobs. Apply Online now for PPSC Latest Jobs 2022. Also apply for MCB Management Trainee Program 2022 | MCB MTO Program 40,000/-.
Available PPSC Jobs Vacancies:
- Sr. Scientist
- Scientific Officer
- Assistant Director
- System Analyst
- Assistant System Analyst
- Junior Clerk
- Agriculture Department, Revenue Department
- Environment Protection Department
- Services & General Administration Department S & GAD
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply for Internship CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022 | CM Punjab Internship Programme
- Domicile certificate of Punjab is required.
- Must have qualification from High School to Masters depending upon Post requirement.
- Age between 18-40 years depends upon job vacancy.
- Should not be involved in any criminal activity.
- If an applicant is working in Govt/Semi Govt Department then he must have NOC and experience certificate from previous Govt Department.
- MBA, MCOM
- MA MSC
- BA BSC BS
- MCS MIT
- Software Computer Engineering
- FA FSC ICS
The last date to apply for PPSC Jobs September 2022 is 19th September 2022.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs September 2022?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for PPSC Jobs September 2022. Follow the given below steps to apply:
- Visit PPSC Website to apply Online.
- Search the Job Post name in Search Bar. And click on that post
- Fill the Application Form Completely.
- Pay Application Fee before filling the Application Form. You can pay fee with any of the following way
- Mobile Phone Banking
- Internet Banking
- Over the counter (by visiting the nearest Member Banks Branches)
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of
HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit
Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his /
her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held at Lahore.