Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 Online Apply:
Applications are invited to apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 Online Apply. PAEC has announced latest Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 for all Pakistani citizens. Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission has announced the latest PAEC jobs for September 2022, and they are looking for interested, dynamic, experienced candidates to fill these vacancies with a handsome salary package and allowance based on department policies. Looking for Looking for car and best candidate. Applicants can view and read Atomic energy jobs 2022 Advertisement in PDF format. Also apply for Khawaja Fareed University Rahim Yar Khan Jobs 2022 September.
The Federal Government of Pakistan announces the latest PAEC (Pakistan Atomic Energy) Jobs 2022 for the positions of Tech – I Mechanical, Tech – I Elect/Electronic, Tech – I Civil, Tech – II Medical, Tech – II Electrical/Mechanical, Tech – III Mechanical/Electrical, Driver – III, and Tech – IV. So, applicants are highly encouraged to apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Pakistan Atomic Energy
- Age: 18-35 Years
- Education: Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Matric
- Salary: According to Pay Scale
- Job country: Pakistan
- Last Date: 10th October 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Apply for Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2022 Online Apply | MOST Jobs 2022
Also check Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 Online Apply | MOD Jobs September 2022
List of available Jobs Vacancies and Required Education:
|1.||Tech-I(Mechanical) (on contract basis)||(9/10)||03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Mechanical) (1st Div.) from recognized polytechnic institute.||Nil|
|2||Tech-I (Elec8Electronic) ( on contract basis )||(9/10)||03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Electrical/Electronic) (1st Div.) from recognized polytechnic institute.||Nil|
Tech-I(Civil)( on contract basis )
|(9/10)||03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Civil) (1st Div.) from recognized polytechnic institute.||Nil|
|4.||Tech-II(Medical) (on contract basis)||(7/8)||a.Matric with Science 1St Div with 01 yr course in relevant field from the Govt recognized Institute.
b.Matric with Science 1St Div with 02 yrs course in relevant field from the Govt recognized Institute.
c.F.Sc (preferably Ist Div) with 01 year diploma in relevant field from a Government recognized Institute.
|5.||Tech-II(Level-III) (Mechanical/Electrical) (on contingent basis) Lumpsum Pay Rs.37500/- PM||
|a. FSc (Pre-Engineering) (1st Div).
b. Matric with Science(1st Div) with 02 years apprenticeship / certificate
(b) 02 years relevant experience & (Skill Test)
|6||Tech-III(Level-II) (Mechanical/Electrical) (on contingent basis) Lumpsum Pay Rs.30300/- PM||a.Matric with Science minimum 2n* Div with at least 50% marks.
b. Matric with science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks with 01 year technical course(technical/drafting)
|(a) 06 years relevant experience.
(b) 05 years relevant experience.
|7||Driver-III(Level-II) (on contingent basis) Lumpsum Pay Rs.30300/- PM||Matric having civil Driving License with LTV and HTV.
|03 years relevant experience (Post HTV)|
(on contingent basis)
Lumpsum Pay Rs.25400/- PM
|Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks.||Nil|
The last date to apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 is 10th October 2022.
How to Apply Online for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022?
- Eligible candidates may apply online for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 at IP Address https://126.96.36.199/home within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Advertisement PDF
Terms and Conditions:
- For posts at Sr. No.1 to 3 only one 2nd Div, in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility except in final degree for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022.
- Posts at Sr.No. 1 to 4 are on contract basis, whereas posts from Sr. 5 to 8 are on contingent basis.
- Cadre at Sr.No.7 would be converted into contract subject to availability of post & funds in future, after approval of Competent Authority.
- Organization reserves the right to reject any or all applications at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the prescribed qualification against each post, preference will be given to candidates in shortlisting who have experience in relevant field.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt. recognized institutions.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel bring NOC at the time of test/interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, will be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- “Relaxation in prescribed qualification & upper age limit shall be considered on the basis of Experience & Skill”. Subject to approval by Competent Authority.
- Interested candidates may apply online on https://188.8.131.52/home within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Incomplete applications or those applied after due date will not be entertained.
- Only short listed and most suitable candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.