Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 Online Apply | MOD Jobs September 2022:
Applications are invited to apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 online. Applicants from all over the Pakistan can Apply Online for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 September. Ministry of Defence has announced latest new jobs from BPS 1-15. Applicants having Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate or Bachelors/Masters(16 Years) Degree are eligible to apply for MOD Jobs September 2022. Also apply for Motorway Police Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Motorway Police Jobs Advertisement.
Ministry of Defence has more than 350+ Vacancies for all applicants having any kind of educational background. Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 Online Apply for all candidates. No other applications will be accepted.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Ministry of Defence
- Age: 18-35 Years
- Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Inter, Bachelors/Masters
- No. of Vacancies: 350+
- Job country: Pakistan
- Last Date: 2 October 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Apply for these jobs Suparco Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Suparco Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Also check NAB Jobs 2022 Apply Online | National Accountability Bureau Jobs 2022
List of Available Vacancies in Ministry of Defence:
The following positions are announced in the latest Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022:
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Civil Associate Engineer (BPS-14)
- Assistant Cameraman (BPS-13)
- Technician (Electronics / Electrical / Camera / Computer) (BPS-12)
- Technician (Networking) (BPS-12)
- Draughtsman (BPS-11)
- Camera Operator (BPS-11)
- Assistant Security Supervisor (BPS-11)
- Information Assistant (BPS-11)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Technician (Hydraulics / X-Ray Baggage Machine) (BPS-09)
- Technician (BPS-09)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Proof Reader (BPS-09)
- Junior Draughtsman (BPS-07)
- Calligraphist (BPS-07)
- Technician (Generator / AC) (BPS-07)
- Plate Maker (BPS-07)
- Projectionist (BPS-06)
- Mechanic (BPS-06)
- Supervisor (BPS-05)
- Dark Room Assistant (BPS-05)
- Library Clerk (BPS-05)
- Security Guard Male/Female (BPS-05)
- Civil Driver (BPS-04)
- Other (BPS-03 to BPS-01)
Check Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded)
- Bachelors/Masters (16 Years)
- BPS-6 to BPS-15
- Gilgit Baltistan
- BPS-1 to BPS-5
- Rawalpindi / Islamabad
The last date to apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs September 2022 is 2nd October 2022.
How to Apply Online for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022?
Applicants have to Apply Online at https://amdte-rect.gov.pk/ for MOD Jobs 2022. Click that link to Apply.
- Read the relevant advertisement and guidelines first.
- Posts of BPS-1 to BPS-5 will be filled local domicile based i.e. Rawalpindi/ Islamabad.
- You can apply for multiple posts separately.
- Applications found with false / fake information (CNIC, qualification, experience, gender, religion, domicile etc) will be rejected at any stage.
- Online Application From must be filled in with utmost care as requests to edit the application shall not be entertained after its submission.
- Fields with * mark are mandatory.
Click Here to Apply Online for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022
- Before applying online, please check the relevant advertisement thoroughly and ensure that you fulfill all the requirements for the post you intend to apply.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan. Those who are in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Schedule for Test/ Interview will be communicated to eligible/ shortlisted candidates only.
- Number of posts can be increased/ decreased as per requirement of the department.
- Candidates belonging to Minorities/ Schedule Caste/ Disabled and Women quota will be considered as per their reserved quota
- Place of duty will be at Rawalpindi/ Islamabad.
- Age will be calculated from the closing date of advertisement. Age relaxation will be allowed to the disabled candidates (10 years additional to upper age) and the candidates belonging to Sindh (R), Balochistan, Ex-FATA and AK (3 years additional to upper age limit) as per existing rules prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
- Age relaxation admissible to retired armed forces personnel is 15 years or the number of years actually served in armed forces whichever is less, hence maximum age limit for retired armed forces personnel is 45 years.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Candidates may be shifted to other nearest Test/ Interview centers if his/her selected test/interview center has less No. of candidates.
- Posts of BPS 1 to 5 will be filled based on local domicile i.e. Rawalpindi/ Islamabad District.
- There is no fee for all job categories.
- DO NOT send us application print out or any documents (like picture, CNIC, marksheets etc).
- All communication will be made through the valid contact number (mobile number). Call letters for test/ interview will be placed on our official website i.e. amdte-rect.gov.pk. Candidates are required to keep visiting the website for updates.
- Note: Original CNIC, educational/ experience certificates and domicile are required to be produced at the time of screening test/ interview.
Check HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 for Masters & PhD (Fully Funded)