490+ Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Rescue 1122 September Jobs 2022:
Applications are invited to apply for 490+ Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 Online Apply. PTS has announced latest Rescue 1122 September Jobs 2022. 484 Jobs are for Nursing or Paramedial Diploma holders in all over the Punjab. These jobs have BPS Scale 11. Other BPS-17, BPS-16 and BPS-14 Jobs also offered by Rescue 1122. New PESD Rescue 1122 Jobs September 2022 at Punjab Emergency Services Jobs 2022 by PTS has been announced recently. Also apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 Online Apply.
490+ Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Rescue 1122
- Age: 20-35 Years
- Education: Nursing, Pharm D, Bachelor, Masters
- Salary: 35,000 PKR – 80,000 PKR
- Job country: Pakistan
- Last Date: 14th October 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Teaching Faculty Jobs Khawaja Fareed University Rahim Yar Khan Jobs 2022 September.
List of available Jobs Vacancies and Required Education:
Here is the posts available for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 in September for all applicants from punjab.
- 484 Emergency Medical Technicians (BPS-11)
- 01 Emergency Officer (BPS-17)
- 02 Computer Programmer (BPS-17)
- 01 Pharmacist (BPS-17)
- 01 Rescue & Safety Officer (BPS-16)
- 01 Graphic Designer (BPS-16)
- 01 Senior Instructor RCC (Planning) (BPS-16)
- 01 Photographer / Cameraman (BPS-14)
Candidates must have one of the following degree according to post requirement to Online Apply for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022.
- Nursing or Pharmedial Diploma
- D Pharm
The last date to apply for 490+ Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Rescue 1122 September Jobs 2022 2022 is 14th October 2022.
How to Apply Online for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022?
- Candidates are directed to apply online for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website www.pts.org.pk or link available at PESD website www.rescue.gov.pk latest by 14-10-2022.
- Candidates are directed to send their forms along with relevant documents by Postal mail to Pakistan Testing Service. PTS will not accept the forms by Hand.
- Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police Verification, Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of the Punjab.
- Written and psychological/aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from PTS website after one week of last date of submission of application forms. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center, category is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through PTS & PESD websites.
- ONLY candidates qualifying both written and psychological/ aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests. The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & Skill Tests shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites along with the Physical and Skill tests dates and centers. The skill tests shall be conducted at designated places by the PTS.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on PTS & PESD websites. The interview shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters & Academy located in Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore. At the time of Interview candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding their physical examination (height, weight, chest, eyesight and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV and RPR at the time of physical test. Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria. The candidature/ selection/ appointment shall be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after appointment, in case any information is found to be missing, false or forged. No relaxation in age or qualification (Army/Civil) shall be given. However the employees of Punjab Emergency Service shall be given 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit for applying within the Service against various administrative posts across the board except field posts.
- Any person with weak eye sight, obesity with BMI 30 or above and Hepatitis B & C, HIV and RPR positive shall be shortlisted at any stage. Preference will be given to the candidates with height more than 5.6″ whereas minimum chest size will be 33″. Candidates are directed to apply only for one suitable post; however appropriate candidate may be adjusted against other suitable post on recommendation of the Recruitment Committee. Service may increase or decrease posts depending on availability.
- Local residents as per CNIC will be given preference. 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15% quota shall be reserved for females. Shemales can also apply. In case of the large number of applicants, only applications with preferred/enhanced criteria shall be considered.