Monash Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in Australia:
Applications are invited from International students for Monash Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in Australia. The Scholarship covers the tuition fee for complete degree duration with $5,000 per year at Monash University Australia.
Monash University was established in 1958. It is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria and situated as a public research university in Australia.
At this university, the participants will get exceptional opportunities for building a bright future. The university offers a wide range of degree-level course and excellent teaching facilities.
You may also like:
- Fully Funded BS, MS, PhD Science & Law Scholarship 2020 for International Students
- Fully Funded Mexico Government Scholarship 2020 for BS, MS and PhD
Monash Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in Australia Details:
- University: Monash University Australia
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Award: $5,000
- Apply: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International Aspirants
- Scholarship country: Australia
- Last Date: 29 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Monash Humanitarian Scholarship 2020:
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be passionate about your studies and accept an offer to start your education journey at the university.
- There are two types of award applications-
- Type 1- If you are applying for a course via VTAC portal then you must have to complete the VTAC Award application form by October 11, 2019.
- Type 2- But if you are applying directly to Monash for your bachelor’s course, then you are required to complete the separate application form for the grant by November 29, 2019.
- If you want to retain this award, then you must have to maintain a passing average (50% or above) each semester.
- The participants whose national language is not English are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
The educational bursary will cover the full overseas applicant course fees paid for the duration of the degree and an allowance of $5000 per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.