Fully Funded Mexico Government Scholarship 2020 for BS, MS and PhD:
Applications are invited for Fully Funded Mexico Government Scholarship 2020 for BS, MS and PhD for International Students in more than 180 countries. Here is big chance for students from all over the world to pursue their bachelors, masters or doctoral degree. The award is provided by Mexico Government. Almost in all fields scholarship is open.
More than 100 Education Institutions Superiors Mexicans (IES) participate in this Call and all have academic programs registered Under Mexican Government scholarship for foreign students. All Nationalities are welcome to apply. Please Read Further Details below about scholarship in Mexico.
You may also like:
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in Inorganic Chemistry 2020 in UK
- Bond Business School Master Scholarship 2019 in Australia for International Students
Detailed Description for Mexico Government Scholarship 2020:
- Scholarship Country: Mexico
- Scholarship given by: Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID)
- Degree Level: BS, MS and PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 27 September 2019
List of Courses & Fields
Mexico Government Scholarship is offering almost all academic fields which are Fully Registered with the Government of Mexico. The Details are given below.
List of Participated Universities
- More than 100 universities participated in Mexico Government Scholarship (Here is List)
Duration of the Award
- Bachelors (4 Years)
- Graduate-level Research and Postdoctoral Fellowship (12 months)
- Specialization (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (2 years)
- Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 years)
- Medical Specialization and sub-specialization (3 years)
Financial Coverage for Fully Funded Mexico Government Scholarship 2020:
Mexico Government Scholarships for International Students is a Funded Scholarship by the Government of Mexico & will cover the following expenses.
- A Monthly Stipend will be Given
- Registration and Tuition Fee
- Medical Insurance
- Cost of Visa
- Round Airfare Ticket
- Inner City Transport
- Some Free Trips
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Mexico Government award
- Bachelors, Master’s or Ph.D. Degrees as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- The scholarships will be awarded on academic excellence.
- Be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- The academic excellence of the candidate in the intended area of study.
- The intended field of study or specialization in Mexico is related to the applicant’s academic and job history.
- The area of study is important to, and has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- The program must relate to specific current or approved projects that have an impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
How to Apply for Mexico Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students
You can Apply Online Also. All scholarship applications must be submitted to the Mexican embassy or concurrent embassy of the applicant’s country or to the designated Mexican institution. Only applications that fulfill all of the requirements will be considered. Here is the List of Mexican Embassies.
For specific questions about the General Terms and Conditions of the Call, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA) please refer to Edward García Mejía Systems Consultant t. (55) 3686 5100