Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in Inorganic Chemistry 2020 in UK:
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in Inorganic Chemistry 2020 in United Kingdom for UK and EU students to pursue their PhD degree. The award covers the full tuition fee with additional funds for living expenses.
Newcastle University was founded in 1834 as School of Medicine and Surgery and granted its university status in 1963. It is a public research university which is a red brick university and a member of the Russell Group.
The university offers a variety of courses for both the local and international students. It has award-winning teachers who will very supported and devoted to their applicant and willing to help them in reaching their career goal.
You may also like:
- Bond Business School Master Scholarship 2019 in Australia for International Students
- Fully Funded Taiwan Scholarship 2019 for International Students
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in Inorganic Chemistry 2020 in UK Details:
- University: Newcastle University, UK
- Department: School of Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Degree Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fee with an amount of £15,009
- Apply: Email
- Number of Scholarships: One
- Nationality: UK and EU candidates
- Program country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 30 September 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in Inorganic Chemistry 2020 in UK:
- Eligible Countries: Only UK and EU candidates are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for a PhD degree program in the field of Inorganic Chemistry at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be completed your previous studies in chemistry, material science or a related subject.
How to Apply for Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in Inorganic Chemistry:
The candidates have to apply for a PhD degree program through the application for. Now see the following steps in order to complete your application-
- Insert the program code 8100F and select PhD Chemistry-Chemistry.
- After that insert the award code NES024 and attach a covering letter and CV with degree transcripts and certificates.
- You have to send your covering letter and curriculum vitae to o Dr. Erli Lu by email, or Dr. Keith Izod by email
- Candidates must have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 honor degree or international equivalent.
Award Benefits: The educational grant will cover the 100% cost of the tuition fee and also provide living expenses of £15,009 for the UK and EU participants up to 3 years.