MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2022. MCW Global is going to provide fully funded Exchange and leadership program. Its International Leadership program for students from all over the world. The Young Leaders Fellowship Program is a kind of leadership opportunity for all young people between the ages of 18 and 26 from around the world who want to focus on community projects in the areas of education, health and economic security. The year-round program prepares young people to become leaders in change in their communities through leadership development, global citizenship, self-awareness, and vision planning. Also apply for 100+ Stanford University Free Online Courses 2022.
MCW Global is offering one of the best learning and development opportunities for hardworking, passionate and passionate people. With the goal of bringing about local change through global exchange, young minds are ready to work with their peers in a team guided by professional teachers. In this way, engaging communities effectively through innovative ideas and concrete project-based work. The youth leadership program is divided into the following major sections, which include community need assessment, project development, and alumni mentoring and collaboration over a period of approximately one year. Young minds are encouraged to think outside the box and find workable solutions to the problems that communities have identified.
The 2022 MCW Global Fellowship is hosted by MCW. This is a non-profit organization formed with a vision to improve the quality of education and health with better economic security for communities around the world. The organization is constantly striving to meet the current needs of communities by empowering current young leaders and preparing future leaders for this purpose. It is based in New York with organizations affiliated with the African region. Furthermore, community development programs are enshrined in the principles of honesty, compassion, accountability, virtue and responsibility. Also check Bilkent University International Scholarships 2022 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2022 Details:
- Duration: 5 August 2022 – 1 July 2023
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Access Mode: Online
- Last Date: 13 March 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
About MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program:
MCW Global’s Young Leaders Fellowship begins with an assessment of the needs of the community – a month of community mapping that requires young people aged 18-26 from around the world to better understand their local communities. Prepares for After the community needs an assessment, young leaders participate in a month-long intensive virtual program that helps them become leaders in positive change in their communities. After virtual learning, participants spend 10 months developing their action plans with the help of alumni mentors.
- The cost of the course is covered under the fellowship.
- Interaction with professional expertise.
- Exposure towards global community-related issues.
- Demonstrate commitment to their community;
- Identify a project in their community in the area of education, health, or economic security;
- Be between the ages of 18-26 at the start of the program (July 1, 2022);
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Complete the Community Needs Assessment over the summer, attending the one-month Virtual Learning program, and spending the following year aiming to execute their community project;
- Have access to email and internet to allow for consistent communication with the MCW Global Team and Young Leaders Program alumni-mentor for the duration of the year-long program;
- Adhere to Young Leaders Access Program graduation guidelines
The Following Documents should be upload in the Online Application Form.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- February 7, 2022: Young Leaders Fellowship application opens;
- March 13, 2022: Young Leaders Fellowship application closes;
- April 8, 2022: First round decisions sent out; shortlist candidates notified; second-round application opens;
- April 24, 2022: Second-round application closes;
- May 16 – June 3, 2022: Interviews with Alumni;
- June 10, 2022: Acceptances sent out;
- June 24, 2022: Confirmation of acceptance;
- July 1 – July 31, 2022: Community Needs Assessment;
- August 5, 6, and 7, 2022: PART I – Virtual Modules (Tentative schedule 10 AM – 3 PM EST);
- August 10, 11, and 12, 2022: PART II – Virtual Modules (Tentative schedule 10 AM – 3 PM EST);
- August 22, 23, and 24, 2022: PART III – Virtual Modules (Tentative schedule 10 AM – 3 PM EST);
- August 5, 2022 – July 1, 2023: Young Leaders Fellowship duration.
How to Apply for MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program?:
Complete an Online Application Form & Upload the Required Documents. The Official Link of the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program is given below: