MBA Scholarship at University of Ljubljana 2020 in Slovenia:
All international students who want to study in University of Ljubljana Slovenia are encouraged to apply for MBA Scholarship at University of Ljubljana 2020 in Slovenia. The MBA International Scholarship designed by the School of Economics and Business of the University of Ljubljana.
The University of Ljubljana comprised five faculties: law, philosophy, technology, theology, and medicine. It is listed amongst the top 500 universities in the world according to the ARWU Shanghai, Times THES-QS and WEBOMETRICS rankings.
The university encourages students through different activities to be active during their studies, take part in different events, connect with employers, obtain additional skills and thus improve their chances for employment after finishing studies.
You may also like:
- University of Bradford Scholarship 2019 in UK for International Students
- Welcome Scholarship 2019 in Australia for International Students
MBA Scholarship at University of Ljubljana 2020 in Slovenia Details:
- University: University of Ljubljana
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Award: 4,000 €
- Apply: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International candidates
- Program country: Slovenia
- Last Date: 30 September 2019
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Scholarship at University of Ljubljana in Slovenia:
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Slovenia and all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for first-year admission into the MBA program at the university for the academic year 2020-2021, and have a minimum of 3 years of meaningful working experience.
Before applying to this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in an MBA degree program at the university. After taking acceptance, seekers can apply for this studentship by submitting the online application form.
For being admitted, claimants need to have an adequate undergraduate education with at least 180 ECTS. Seekers are also recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Documents: Must provide the certificates of academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact, in-depth interview, references/additional training, and awards.
- Language: Aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for joining the program.
Scholarship Benefits: Each successful candidate will get the amount up to 4,000€.