University of Bradford Scholarship 2019 in UK for International Students:
Applications are invited from all over the world for University of Bradford Scholarship 2019 in UK for International Students. All international aspirants who want to pursue their Master’s degree in United Kingdom are highly encouraged to apply for University of Bradford Award.
The University of Bradford is the second-largest school in the university consists of the departments of Computing, Bradford Media School, Creative Technology and Mathematics. It has a strong reputation for research and knowledge transfer. It is ranked in the Top 50 English Universities based on research funding.
The university provides you the right environment and support for you to make a difference, put your ideas into action, and share learning, best practice, and ideas with your colleagues.
You may also like:
- United Arab Emirates University Scholarship 2020 for International Students
- Fully Funded Master’s Scholarship 2020 in South Africa
University of Bradford Emerald international awards in the UK Brief Description
- University: University of Bradford UK
- Degree Level: Masters degree
- Scholarship Award: Full Tuition Fee
- Apply: Online
- Number of Scholarships: 5
- Eligible Nationality: International Aspirants
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 31 August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bradford Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the Master’s degree programs in the School of Management at the University of Bradford in session 2019-2020.
- How to Apply: To be a part of this program, aspirants are required to be enrolled in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants will be automatically assessed for the award at the end of their final year.
- Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for an undergraduate course at the university, aspirants must have to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language: If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted to any of the postgraduate courses.
Award Benefits: The studentship will cover full fee for the degree.