MEXT Scholarship 2020 BS, MS & PhD (Fully Funded):
Applications are invited to apply for the Japanese Government Scholarship 2020. MEXT Scholarship 2020 is by Japanese Government for the students of Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral. No IELTS/TOFEL or Knowledge fo Japanese Language is not necessary. Those students who have English Proficiency Certificate can apply for this award. Its fully funded scholarship.
International Students with Any Nationality can apply for the MEXT Scholarship Japan For Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. or Doctorate Program. Asia Pacific University is offering All type of academic programs which are available in University. Have you applied for the KAUST Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded) from the King of Saudi Arabia?
You may also like:
- MBA Scholarship at University of Ljubljana 2020 in Slovenia
- University of Bradford Scholarship 2019 in UK for International Students
MEXT Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
- Degree Level: BS, MS and PhD
- Fields of Study: All Fields & Majors
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Last Date: 19 November 2019
What is MEXT Scholarship?
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
You will Study in the Top Japanese universities as Research Students under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program.
Japanese Government Scholarship Benefits:
MEXT university Recommendation Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- 100% of tuition
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses
- Economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program.
MEXT Scholarship Requirements:
MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship at Asia Pacific University:
- Undergraduate MEXT Scholarship
- Master MEXT Scholarship
- PhD MEXT Scholarship
- Bachelor: Applicants who have completed 12 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Master’s: Applicants who have completed 16 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- PhD: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
Applicants Must meet anyone the English language Requirements.
English Proficiency test score is equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
Those students whose language institute was in English they can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas.
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1985
Submit the APU application Online by November 19, 2019. Additional documents are not required to be considered for this scholarship. The link of the Online Application form is given below.