Fulbright Indigenous Award 2019 for Australian Students:
Applications are invited for Fully Funded Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2019 in United States for Australian Students. Candidates who want to pursue their Master or PhD Degree in USA have precious chance.
The organization is activating this free education program for the citizens of Australia and has the goal to support their postgraduate, postdoctoral or professional scholar programs in the United States.
Australian-American Fulbright Commission was established by Senator J. William Fulbright in 1946. It is the largest educational exchange program in the world, operating in over 160 countries.
In the U.S., you have all the possibilities to complete your education in a proper manner with the support of experienced teachers and researchers.
You may also like:
- Asian Development Master Scholarship 2019 (Fully Fundd)
- PhD Scholarship in UK 2019 (Fully Funded) for EU and UK Students
Fulbright Indigenous Award 2019 for Australian Students Details:
- Organization: The Australian-American Fulbright Commission
- Degree Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: A$100,000 along with many benefits
- Apply: Online
- Number of Scholarships: 2
- Nationality: Australia
- Program country: United States
- Last Date: 15 July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue a Masters or PhD Degree in any subjects in the U.S.
- Admissible Criteria: The eligibility criteria are different for all the categories applicants. Therefore, Masters and PhD are suggested to check their eligibility.
How to Apply for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2019:
If you are interested to study in the U.S., then you have to see the application instructions below-
- The participants will be considered within the category they apply and can elect to additionally be considered for the educational award by noting this on the Australian Student Checklist.
- The postgraduate students are advised to see the processor of the application through the online application link.
- Similarly, the Postgraduate or professional scholars are also suggested to follow the application process by the online link.
- All enthusiastic students have the requirement of Australian Commission that you attach a one-page narrative giving a picture of yourself as an individual.
- While completing the application, in the language section you need to rate your English language proficiency in Reading.
The grant will provide a living allowance, international travel to/from the U.S., partial tuition or visiting research scholar fees (postgraduate/ PhD recipients only), ASPE medical coverage of up to A$100,000, enrichment activities in the U.S. with other international Fulbright scholars, ongoing assistance from the Commission with visas, enrichment opportunities and pastoral care media and publicity support too access specific funding amounts for 2019/20.