International Chevening Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the International Chevening Scholarship 2020 in United Kingdom. International Students from Chevening Eligible Countries are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship Scheme at Bournemouth University in UK. The program is open for the academic year 2020-2021. Applicants those who want to pursue their Masters Degree from UK are encouraged to apply for the award. The educational award supports highly motivated students from Chevening-eligible country who want to commence full-time taught Master’s degree at BU. Also apply for Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship Online 2020 in UK (Fully Funded).
Established in 1992, Bournemouth University is a public research university that has received a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, a government assessment. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in various fields of study.
The university provides various programs with excellent teaching facilities and a global reputation for its teaching quality and the guidance for building a bright future. Here candidates will able to improve learning skills and building their confidence at the highest level. Must check Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 in New Zealand (Fully Funded).
International Chevening Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Bournemouth University
- Degree level: Master’s
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: August 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Thailand by Applying for Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship 2020 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
Also check DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2020 (Fully Funded).
International Chevening Scholarship 2020 in UK is a Full Free scholarship for students from all over the world. It will cover all the necessary expenses to pursue Masters program at Bournemouth University. The award will cover the following:
- Full Tuition fee waiver
- All Travel Cost to and from your home country
- An arrival allowance
- The cost of an entry clearance (visa) application
- A grant for thesis or dissertation
- An excess baggage allowance
- A monthly personal living allowance.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Accounting, Finance & Economics
- Business, Management & Marketing
- Computer Animation & Visual Effects
- Computing & Information Technology
- Design & Engineering
- Health & Social Care
- Media & Communication
- Social Studies
- Tourism, Hospitality & Events
Note: To check all the study fields and majors (Click Here).
- Any international student applying for a full-time taught Master’s degree at BU who is a citizen of a Chevening Eligible Country at the time of application and who intends to return there at the end of the period of study
- You must hold an undergraduate degree that is equivalent to at least an upper-second class Honours degree in the UK
- Have achieved the minimum Chevening English language requirement – minimum IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with minimum 5.5 in each component or equivalent
- Have completed at least two years’ work experience before applying.
- Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, references, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
The deadlines are country specific but the application window is usually opened till August each year for September entry in the following year.
How to Apply for International Chevening Scholarship?
To be considered for the International Chevening Scholarship applicants are recommended to take admission in the Master’s degree program at Bournemouth University. After that, applications must be submitted through our online application system (OAS). Link to Application Form and Official Advertisement link is given below: