International Ambassador Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the International Ambassador Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in Germany. All International Students from any part of the globe are eligible to apply for International Ambassador Scholarship at Heidelberg University. University is giving an excellent award for all students to pursue an Undergraduate Degree from Germany. Also apply for IST International Scholarships 2021 in Austria (Fully Funded).
The award is available for those students who have an excellent educational background. And those candidates who will take an admission in Bachelors degree program at Heidelberg University. Heidelberg University Scholarship will provide an amount of $13,000 to $17,000 per Year to cover your tuition fee.
Heidelberg University was founded in 1386 located in Germany. It is best research institute among European top universities. This is the oldest university. University offers wide range of 100 degree programs for bachelors, graduate and postdoctoral degree. You may also be interested in University of Miami Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in USA (Fully Funded).
International Ambassador Undergraduate Scholarship 2020:
- University: Heidelberg University
- Degree level: Bachelors
- Scholarship coverage: Up to $17,000 / Year
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Germany
- Last Date: 1 November 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Must avail this award Bilkent University Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 in Turkey.
Also check Asia Pacific University MEXT Scholarship 2021 in Japan (Fully Funded).
International Ambassador Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in Germany will provide an amount of $13,000 – $17,000 / Year to selected students from all over the world. Students can use these funds to pay their tuition fee for bachelors degree.
- Applicants with any nationality from any part of the world can apply.
- Available Courses: Candidates can take admission in one of these subject areas offered by Heidelberg University.
- To avail this scholarship, the candidates must have a high school certificate.
- Documents Required: Candidates have to submit these document while taking admission in the university.
- Passport Copy
- High School Transcripts/Diploma
- Letter of Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Evidence of financial support
- Affidavit of Financial Support form
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to meet English Language Proficiency Requirements of Heidelberg University.
Check YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2020 in Japan (Fully Funded).
The last date to apply for International Ambassador Scholarship 2020 in Germany is 1st November 2020.
How to Apply for International Ambassador Scholarship?
To be eligible for International Ambassador Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in Germany candidates have to take admission in Bachelors Degree Program at the university. After getting the admission you have to fill this Financial aid Application. The link to Official Advertisement is given below: