YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2020 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship at National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies. Young Leaders Program is a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue a Masters Degree from Japan. The award will will cover all the expenses to get your degree. Also apply for Merck International Research Scholarship 2020 in Germany.
MEXT every year provide more than 300 full free scholarships to students from all over the world. These scholarships provide the Monthly Stipend, tuition fee, registration fee, living allowance and air fare tickets.
The main aim of the YLP is to produce national leaders in Asia and other countries for future, and to make a networks of these international leaders, establishing beneficially relations between the member countries and improving the quality of public policy.
The National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies Funded by the Japanese Government is an elite and high quality research graduate school located in Minato, Tokyo.
YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2020 Details:
- University: National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 15 October 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this opportunity Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2021 in Japan (Fully Funded).
YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2020 in Japan is a Full Free scholarship for Students from any part of the world to start their educational journey in Japan. It will cover all the necessary expenses to complete your degree. Details are given below:
- All Application Fee
- All Admission Fee
- 100% Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly stipend: JPY242,000
- An economy-class air ticket from your home country to Japan upon enrollment at GRIPS and an economy-class air ticket from Japan to your home country upon completion of your studies at GRIPS
- Required field trip costs.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Public Administration.
To apply for YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2020 in Japan candidates have to provide following documents in hard copy:
- MEXT Application Form
- Bachelors degree Transcript
- Degree Certificates
- Valid Passport Copy
- Recommendation letter from employed company
- 2 letters of recommendation by your immediate superior at work or supervising
professor of the university you attended
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Essays and Health Fitness Certificate.
- Applicant must be Non-Japanese from country given below.
- Must have Bachelors degree from a recognized university.
- Candidate must be under 40 years of age as of October 1, 2020
- Must have full time professional experience of 3 years in Public Administration
- Eligible countries for School of Government: Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Kyrgyz Republic, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Viet Nam.
- Eligible countries for School of Local Governance: Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Thailand, Turkey, Uzbekistan, and Viet Nam
- Student have to provide English Language Proficiency Certificate with 6.0 in IELTS or 79 score in TOBEL iBT.
The last date to apply for Japanese Government Young Leaders Program 2020 is normally mid of the October 2020. Please check with the Japanese embassy in your country for the exact date.
How to Apply:
To apply for YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2020 in Japan applicants need to visit Japan Embassy in your country and should obtain an Application Form from them. Fill the application form and attach the above listed documents and submit that for to Embassy. The link to Official Advertisement is given below: