Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021 in United States. The Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students is open to all the students from around the world to study at Harvard University Free. The Harvard University MBA Program is one of the Prestigious Scholarship Program in the USA giving opportunity to International Students to Study Free in USA. The Duration of the Fully Free Scholarship in USA will be for 2 Years. Also apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2021 in Germany (Funded).
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with about 6,700 undergraduate students and about 15,250 postgraduate students. Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally. The University, which is based in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts, has an enrollment of over 20,000-degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Harvard has more than 360,000 alumni around the world. Must check MBZUAI Postgraduate Scholarships 2021 in UAE (Fully Funded).
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Harvard University
- Duration: 2 Years
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition Fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Unites States
- Last Date: 31 May 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss amazing opportunity in China and apply for Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2021 in China (Fully Funded).
The Harvard University Scholarship Program is Funded by the Boustany Foundation Internship. Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA For International Students will cover the following Expenses such as:
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Boustany Foundation Internship:
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the USA Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
The Last Date to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA for International Students 2021 is 31 May 2021. The Harvard Scholarship will be provided during the month of June 2021.
How to apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship?
The Application Process is very Simple for Harvard MBA scholarships for international students. If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship. The Official Website Link is given below: