World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022. The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2022 is open now for International Students from Developing Countries. Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships to get a Masters Degree from well known Universities. Students will be enrolled in best universities of U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. Both Women & Men from Developing Countries are eligible to apply. Also apply for VinUniversity Bachelors Scholarships 2022 in Vietnam (Fully Funded).
World Bank Scholarship is offering 26 Preferred Programs to undertake Masters Degree program. The scholarship will cover all the expenses. The scholarship duration is 2 Years. You may also be interested in Poland Government Scholarship 2022 in Poland (Fully Funded).
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2021 Details:
- Provided by: World Bank
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States, Europe, Japan
- Last Date: 27 May 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Turkey Bilkent University International Scholarships 2022 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
Free get Certificates USIP Free Online Courses 2022 with Free Certificates.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students to continue their education in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
The JJ/WBGSP scholarship does not cover:
- VISA application(s) costs
- Expenses to bring and/or support a scholar’s family members;
- Extra-curricular courses or training;
- Courses that do not meet the minimum credits required to earn the graduate degree;
- Language training not provided by the graduate program;
- Additional travel during the course of the study program;
- Expenses related to research, supplementary educational materials, field trips, participation in workshops/seminars, or internships; or
- Educational equipment such as computers.
- Resident permit fee.
About Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship
- More than 26+ Study Fields available for the Master Degree Scholarships Under World Bank Scholarship Program.
- More than 33 Universities are available in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. You will be studying at one of the Partner University in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan.
- The Duration of the Scholarship is for 2 Years.
Available Fields of Study & Universities
A wide array of Fields of Study are Available under Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020. The List of Universities & Fields is given below in the link.
Check List of Universities & Fields of Study (Click Here)
Developing countries are eligible. Check Full List Click Here for List of Eligible Countries.
This is a Basic Eligibility criteria by the World Bank.
- Be a National of a World Bank Member developing Country on This List.
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application. The only exception to this criterion is for developing country nationals from a country that will be on the updated list of Fragile and Conflict States provided to applicants in the Application Guidelines for each call for scholarships.
- On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the JJ/WBGSP preferred university master’s programs located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship and country of residence listed at the time the call for scholarship applications opens. The letter of admission must be uploaded before submitting your application. For details, see “How to Apply”.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
The JJ/WBGSP uses the following process to review eligible scholarship applications from developing country nationals, with the aim of identifying the candidates with the highest potential, after completion of their graduate studies, to impact the development of their countries.
Two qualified assessors independently review each eligible application and score the application on a scale of 1 to 10, taking into account four main factors and the degree of cohesion among them:
- Quality of Professional Experience (30% weight)
- Quality of Professional Recommendations (30% weight)
- Quality of Commitment to your Home Country (30% weight)
- Quality of Education Background (10% weight)
The JJ/WBGSP Secretariat uses the average score of the two assessors and the following criteria to select the finalists:
- Maintaining a reasonably wide geographical distribution of awards
- Maintaining a reasonable distribution of awards across gender
- Unusual circumstances/hardships, when assessing the employment experience and other aspects of an application;
- Giving scholarships to those applicants who, other things being equal, have limited access to financial resources for graduate studies abroad.
The last date to apply for the The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2022 is 27 May 2022.
How to Apply for World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program?
You have to Apply Online for World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022. All application procedure is given. Visit below link for application process. Application process is different for Preferred Program and to a Partner Program.