MSc and PhD in Railway Engineering award in Ethiopia 2019
MSc and PhD in Railway Engineering award in Ethiopia 2019:
Having a desire to become skilled in Railway Engineering? Good News! African Railway Center of Excellence is providing scholarships in MSc and PhD in Railway Engineering for the 2019/20 academic year.
The purpose of this program is to develop MSc and PhD level education and research in Ethiopia and the region at large through short-term training.
African Railway Center of Excellence is one of the African Centers of Excellence. It is responsible for creating a skilled workforce in railway fields. It has a research institute under the foundation of already existing Railway Engineering Center.
Why should apply to this program? The program is a huge opportunity for that candidate, who wants to build up a career in the field of Engineering. It will support them in becoming a future leader. They can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Deadline: June 14, 2019
MSc and PhD in Railway Engineering award in Ethiopia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from African countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc and PhD in Railway Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must be less than six years ago during the time of application. Applicants who have completed their degree from foreign universities are required to obtain their degree equivalent from the Ethiopian Higher Education Relevance and Quality Agency (HERQA) before admission. Female candidates and candidates from underprivileged regions or groups are especially encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for MSc and PhD in Railway Engineering award in Ethiopia
- How to apply: To be the part of this studentship, seekers must have to enroll in a PhD or MSc degree program in the field of Railway Engineering at Addis Ababa University. After taking affirmation, aspirants can download the award application form and send it to Mr. Dawit Tamru, E-mail
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach a personal statement, motivation letter describing your interest to join the program, two letters of recommendations of advisors/ supervisors from previous educational institutions, research proposal including a detailed work plan.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a MSc degree, claimants should have Bachelor’s degree qualification with at least a CGPA of 3.00/4.00 for males and 2.5/4.00 for females (grading shall be converted to 4.00 and for PhD degree, applicants should have MSc degree qualification with at least a CGPA of 3.50 for males and 3.25 for females (grading shall be converted to 4.00.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree issued university.
MSc and PhD in Railway Engineering award in Ethiopia Benefits
The bursary will cover the monthly stipend $600 for PhD students and $600 for MSc students, tuition fee, health insurance, and transportation cost.