Bond Business School Master Scholarship 2019 in Australia for International Students:
Applications are invited from All International Students for Bond Business School Master Scholarship 2019 in Australia for academic year 2019-2020.
The bursary has been developed to financially assist new postgraduate students enrolling in certain programs within the Bond Business School.
At this university, candidates can get the training and development opportunities to help staff expand their skills and grow professionally, along with working in an environment that fosters success.
You may also like:
- Fully Funded Taiwan Scholarship 2019 for International Students
- University of London MBA Award 2020 for International Students
Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries for International Students in Australia Brief Description
- University: Bond University
- Degree Level: Masters degree
- Award: $4,200
- Apply: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- Program country: Australia
- Last Date: Applications are open
Eligibility Criteria for Bond Business School Scholarship 2019 in Australia:
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Actuarial Science, Business and Commerce, Sport
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be academically qualified for entry into their chosen program and accept a place in the program if one is offered.
How to Apply for Bond Business School Master Scholarship 2019 in Australia:
- How to Apply: For being accepted to this studentship, you are needed to be enrolled in the masters degree at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Documents: Claimants are required to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have to hold their undergraduate degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language: All seekers must have to meet the minimum English language requirements for joining the program.
Award Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount up to $4,200 towards their living expenses.