Foundation Scholarship for Domestic & International Students in Australia, 2020:
Applicants are invited to apply for Foundation Scholarship for Domestic & International Students in Australia, 2020. The awards are open for both domestic and international students. Foundation Scholarships available for the academic year 2020-2021. Up to 43 awards designed for those aspirants who are going to take part in the undergraduate and postgraduate program are qualified for this grant in Australia. Also apply for NPU President Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
Founded in 1870, Federation University Australia is a public university that offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses across a wide range of study areas to all international students.
FUA provides advanced technologies, latest study trends and excellent pedagogy techniques. Apart from the excellent education system can acquire while studying at this university. Must apply for University of iowa Summer Exchange Program 2020 in USA (Fully Funded).
Federation University Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Federation University Australia
- Degree level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Total No. of Awards: 43
- Eligible nationalities: International students
- Scholarship country: Australia
- Last Date: 23 February 2020
- Eligible Countries: Australian & International candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a Higher Education, TAFE, domestic, CALD, migrant, refugee, International Undergraduate (including Honours), Postgraduate or online course.
- Undertaking studies in Higher Education or TAFE at Federation University Australia for the full 2019 academic year at a FedUni campus.
- able to demonstrate financial circumstances
- able to demonstrate a commitment to study.
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, firstly candidates have to submit their application for the undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, two written references, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For taking at the university, applicants are required to secure 120 credit points in their degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Benefits: The university will provide the award amount according to the program.