Chengdu Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Chengdu Government Scholarship 2020 in China. All International Students are eligible to apply for the award. Chengdu Government is offering Scholarship in Southwestern University of Finance and Economics. Chinese Scholarship is available to pursue an Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral (PhD) Degree at the University. Also apply for Denys Holland Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in UK.
Almost all academic fields and Majors that are available in University can be selected by candidates in Chengdu Government Scholarship.
Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) is a prestigious national university in Chengdu, Sichuan province, China. The university is under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education and is famous for its faculty of business administration in China. You may also be interested in Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2021 in UK (Fully Funded).
Chengdu Government Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Southwestern University of Finance and Economics
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 24 June 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Best opportunity to Study Free Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded).
Also check University of British Columbia Fellowships 2020 in Canada.
Chengdu Government Scholarship 2020 is for Students from all over the world at Southwestern University of Finance and Economics. The award will provide the following expenses to pursue degrees in Chins:
- Undergraduate Program: 20,000 Yuan / Year
- Masters Program: 25,000 Yuan / Year
- PhD Degree: 30,000 Yuan / Year
- All International Students are eligible to apply
- You must have High School certificate to apply for Bachelors Degree
- To apply for Masters degree you must hold Undergraduate Degree
- For PhD Degree you need to submit You Masters Degree Transcript
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not mandatory).
The last date to apply for Scholarships at Southwestern University of Finance and Economics is 24th June 2020.
How to Apply:
To apply for Chengdu Government Scholarship 2020 in China you need to apply online. Follow given below steps to apply:
- First of all You Need to Fill SWUFE Online Application Form
- Upload all required documents in Online Portal
- All application materials must be written in English or Chinese. If the original application materials are written in other languages, a notarized English or Chinese translation must be provided, otherwise it will be considered invalid.
- Applicants should ensure that the application information and application materials provided are true and accurate. Once the admissions unit or certification department verifies that the applicant’s information or materials are not true, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Application Fee to apply is 600 RMB
- Fee will be paid online after filling university online application form
- No Need to Send Hard Copies
- Result will be announced at the end of July 2020