International Undergraduate Entry Scholarship 2020 in Hong Kong:
Applications are invited to apply for the International Undergraduate Entry Scholarship 2020 in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Polytechnic University is now granting an extremely amazing Entry program in recognition of the outstanding academic achievements of students. This scheme is made available for the academic year 2020-21. International Students, who are from any part of the world except the Chinese Mainland, and want to study a Bachelor’s Degree at the university can take advantage of this opportunity. Apply for this wonderful scholarship and fund your undergraduate study at Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Also apply for University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship 2020.
Hong Kong Polytechnic University is considered to be one of the world’s top 100 universities. It has been delivering a positive impact since it was established in 1937. It is classified as a comprehensive higher education institution with over 20,308 students, eight faculties, and school.
It has been recognized many times for its innovative methods of education and groundbreaking research. At the university, there are not only world-class teaching and research facilities but also a range of well-constructed undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD degree programs for students. Must check University of York Masters Scholarship 2020 in UK.
International Undergraduate Entry Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Full Tuition Fee
- Eligible nationality: Any
- Award country: Hong Kong
- Last Date: 30 June 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity with 800+ awards Monash University Research Scholarships 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded).
International Undergraduate Entry Scholarship 2020 in Hong Kong will provide both partial and full tuition waivers to students. Full tuition waiver is worth of 140,000/year and partial is of 70,000/year.
- Applicants with any nationality except China Mainland are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in various areas.
- Eligibility Criteria: Meeting all the requirements given below is must:
- Must be international students except for Chinese Mainland
- Must have been enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Documents: The following documents must be provided together with the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants of the undergraduate degree program should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are asked to meet any one of the following English language requirements to be eligible to get admission at undergraduate level at the university:
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 80 or above for the Internet-based test or 550 or above for the paper-based test;
- An overall Band Score of 6 or above in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
- Grade C or above in GCEOL English;
- Grade C / 4 or above in GCSE / IGCSE English;
- Grade 4 or above in English at International Baccalaureate (IB);
- Grade E or above in HKASLE Use of English.
The last date to apply for International Entry Scholarship 2020 in Hong Kong is 30th June 2020. Apply before the date is over.
How to Apply for International Undergraduate Entry Scholarship:
Candidates, who want to be considered for International Undergraduate Entry Scholarship 2020, can apply via e-Admission for taking part in an approved course first. The link to Official Advertisement is given below: