University of London MBA Award 2020 for International Students:
The University of London is offering 150 MBA Scholarships for International Students. High achieving foreign candidates who wants make their dreams come true in the United Kingdom are encouraged to apply.
The University of London was founded 183 years ago in 1836. It is a federal research university which contains 18 member institutions. It was the first university in the United Kingdom to introduce examinations for women in 1869.
The university offers a good range of subjects and an exceptional student’s experience. It has the best teachers and lecturers for leaching applicants and developing their personality according to this fast-changing world.
You may also like:
- Faculty of Law Postgraduate Coursework Academic Excellence Scholarship 2019
- Vietnam University of Sussex Scholarship 2020 in UK
University of London MBA Award 2020 for International Students Details:
- University: The University of London
- Degree Level: Masters
- Award: 30% reduction in fee
- Apply: Email
- Number of Scholarships: 150
- Nationality: International Applicants
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 09 September 2019, for October 2019 entry and 25 December 2019, for January 2020 entry.
Eligibility Criteria for University of London MBA Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students from Band A country are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a Global MBA degree program for Entrepreneurs from emerging markets at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You are not eligible to apply for the grant or be awarded the program if you have already registered on the Global MBA program.
How to Apply for University of London MBA Funding
- Apply for the Degree: All you have to do is to take admission in a Global MBA degree program at the University of London, for being eligible to the grant.
- Apply for the Scholarship: After registering yourself in the given course, at the ‘Scholarships and Bursaries’ section, select the correct grant from the menu and attach/upload your completed award form.
- Documents: A 500-word application related to how obtaining a Global MBA will assist in your future endeavors and assist a country within an ‘emerging market’ need to be submitted.
Award Benefits: Total 150 awards will be granted, 100 will be for web-supported learners and 50 for those at recognized Teaching Centers.