Aviva Award 2019 in UK for International Students:
City, University of London is supporting Aviva to provide financial support for International students who are going to study in United Kingdom.
The Aviva Scholarship is activated for pursuing the Masters studies within the School of Health Sciences, School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering and School of Arts and Social Sciences at the City university.
The City university provides excellent teaching facilities with exceptional research and accommodation support for its applicants.
You may also apply:
- Global Excellence Scholarship 2019 for International Students
- Undergraduate Dean’s Excellence Scholarship in UK 2019 for International Students
Aviva Award 2019 in UK for International Students Details:
- University: City University of London
- Departments: School of Health Sciences, School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering and School of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Degree Level: Masters
- Award: 20% Relaxation in Fee
- Apply: Online
- Nationality: International applicants
- Program country: United Kingdom
- Deadline: 31 July 2019
Aviva Award 2019 for International Students Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam can apply for Aviva Funding 2019.
- Acceptable Courses: Candidates who pursue their Master studies with the given Schools at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Eligible countries participants must hold their country passport.
- The applicant, his/her parent, or his/her legal guardian, should be a current Aviva policyholder (the Sponsor), whose insurance policy is issued by Aviva-Cofco Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- The applicant or Sponsor’s insurance policy needs to be active at the time of application, and you will be required to provide your policy number on the application form.
- The applicant or Sponsor’s insurance policy should be issued by the Aviva Company in the same country as the applicant’s nationality.
- All policies are eligible except for insurance given for free or as a gift.
- Furthermore, please check the eligibility according to your country.
How to Apply for Aviva Award 2019 in UK for International Students
- The University is asking you to take admission in a masters degree program within the available Schools at the university. After being enrolled, you can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree for study the postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Most importantly, if the applicant’s country language is not English then they will require to take the IELTS test and demonstrating their English language ability.
Benefits of Award: The Aviva Funding will cover 20% of overseas tuition fees for selected courses at the university.