Amazon Software Development Engineer 2023 Hiring:
Amazon is hiring Amazon Software Development Engineer for their Ireland Offices. The estimated total pay for a Software Development Engineer at Amazon is $160,929 per year. How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you’ll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow. Also visit Abroad Studies Scholarship 2023 | Study Abroad Scholarships Fully Funded.
- At Amazon, you will define your goals, exceed them, and set new ones.
- If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place.
- We continuously grow and improve.
- We want to you to feel welcomed, included and valued right from the start. We know that your experiences will help us build a better world.
- Though we’re a global company comprised of diverse individuals, we unite around our pursuit of to deliver on behalf of our customers.
- Our primary purpose is to make our customers’ lives easier. Your work will contribute to that purpose. Here, your voice and ideas can produce the breakthroughs.
- We think ahead and put long-term value over short-term wins. We believe in investing in your future.
- We want you to be the best version of yourself – to continuously evolve and improve.
- With us, you’ll get good at making fast decisions, taking calculated risks and fearlessly chasing excellence.
- We make the impossible, possible.
- We aim for the ultimate simplicity to make customers’ lives easier.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Turkey Koc University Turkish Scholarship 2023 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
That’s why we need people who are innovators and disruptors. People who dive deep and think big. This role is located in the Ireland and you only need to apply once, we will take your location preferences into consideration and we talk to you about it once we have passed your final stage interview.
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring to market innovative products and services.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
About the team:
If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as a graduate starter.
- Competitive pay
- At Amazon, most employees have the ability to become owners of the company through the granting and vesting of Restricted Stock Units (RSU’s)
- Hybrid working (team dependent)
- Dynamic work spaces, with free fruit!
- Unlimited access to internal trainings
- Care for your overall wellbeing, with support for your physical and mental health
- Real opportunity to grow your career across the organization.
Graduate start dates vary throughout the year.
Applications and Assessment Process: Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment, if successful you’ll attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies, focusing on our Leadership Principles. This selection process is subject to change and varies on role and location.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to scale our impact and grow. Amazon has 13 affinity groups (https://www.aboutamazon.com/affinity-groups), sometimes known as employee resource groups, which bring employees together across businesses and locations around the world. With executive and company sponsorship, these groups play an important role in building internal networks for creating a community, advising Amazon business units, leading in service projects, and reaching out to communities where Amazonians live and work.
Required Education to apply for Amazon Software Development Engineer Hiring:
- Graduated less than 12 months ago or about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields at time of application
- Although no specific programming language is required – you should be familiar with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Previous technical internship(s)
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly