Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) 2023 in Canada. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Mitacs Global Research Internship. This is a 12 week paid internship in Canada for international students. All expenses will be covered under this internship program. Internships are available at more than 70 Canadian universities. Also apply for Scholarships for Non US Citizens 2022-23 (Fully Funded).
The 12-week Mitacs Summer Internship covers a variety of academic subjects, from science, engineering and math to the humanities and social sciences. Undergraduate, master’s, and PhD students may apply. Both participating men and women can apply. The duration of the internship is 12 weeks.
This is a Fully Funded Summer Internship Program in Canadian Universities. You will spend your summer in Canada. May to October each year. All academic subjects are eligible. The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship can offer you an international experience like no other. There are many opportunities available for international students in Canada, such as working and studying in Canada without IELTS. The full details of the Global Research Summer Internship in Canada are given below. Must check HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/23 for Pakistani Students.
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) 2023 Details:
- Institute: Canadian Universities
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 20 September 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in UK Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2023 in UK (Fully Funded)۔
Financial Benefits of Mitacs Global Research Internship:
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) 2023 in Canada is a Fully Funded Internship Program. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
- Scholarships up to a maximum of $300 for student enrollment fees
- Canada Round Trip Air Fares (Amount varies by country of origin)
- Accommodation transportation from airports in Canada
- Stipend for food and events (amount varies by country of origin)
- Housing Allowance (Amount varies by country of origin)
- Health insurance
- Collaborate with student mentors on campus in Canada
- Registration for industry events and professional development courses
- Certificate of Completion of Global Link Research Internship
Purpose of the internship:
The Globalink Research Internship aims to bridge the gap between Canada and emerging international research talent. Global Link Research Internships are open to all disciplines.
What a Mitacs Globalink Research Internship offers you?
- A 12 week internship that enhances your knowledge and discovers hands-on research in your field of study
- Work with graduate students and research colleagues under the supervision of distinguished faculty members.
- Access to Canada’s unique research landscape: applied, dynamic, and innovative.
- A rewarding experience combining academic research, professional development courses and social activities at a Canadian university.
- An opportunity for you to discover your freedom and gain international experience in a new country
- Opportunity to connect with potential graduate supervisors Are you interested in returning to Canada for graduate study with the Mitacs Globalink Graduate Fellowship?
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Global Internship:
You need to fulfill the following criteria to apply for Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) 2023 in Canada.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Participants come from Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Enroll in a full-time undergraduate or joint undergraduate / master’s program.
- Arrive in Canada between May 1 and October 31, 2022 and be available to complete a 12 week internship.
- Have a valid passport that is valid until at least January 2023.
- An official Transcript in English or French from Home University.
- At least one letter of reference from a professor or research supervisor
- A CV detailed research experiment
- Apply for at least three, at most seven, projects and make sure the selection is from at least three different Canadian provinces.
The last date to apply for the The call for faculty applications was 8th June 2022. The call for student applications for the summer of 2023 is 20th September 2022.
How to Apply for Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI)?
There is an Online Application Application Process to apply for Mitacs Globalink Research Internship. Visit the Official Advertisement link given below for more details:
In the application, you will also be asked:
- Your educational discipline, program, and other educational information
- Your research interests, skills and achievements
- Your reasons for doing research in Canada