The First 500 funding for UK/EU/International Students at the University of Kent UK 2019:
Looking for a way to catch the golden opportunity of getting higher education in the UK? The University of Kent is delighted to offer the First 500 funding for the high achieving dazzling candidates.
The studentship is available to assist that student who has full potential but not recognized by current assessment methods and wants to start their undergraduate degree in any subject at the university.
The University of Kent is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It is one of the country’s leading academic institutions. The university produced world-class research. It is committed to the transformative power of education and rated internationally excellent.
Why at the University of Kent? The university provides candidates job opportunities and free advice when they need. Here you can learn the unique content of the course which will be helpful for your future career in any field of study.
You may also like:
- IDC Summer Internship Program 2019
- HASS Scholarships for Excellence for International Students in Australia 2019
- Schwarzman Scholarship Tsinghua Uiversity in China 2019 (Fully Funded)
Deadline: October 31, 2019
500 funding for UK/EU/International Students at the University of Kent UK Eligibility
Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Grant is available for UK/EU/international students who are enrolling in a full-time and part-time undergraduate degree program in September 2019. Candidates need to attain AAB from three A Levels or equivalent.
How to Apply for 500 funding for UK/EU/International Students at the University of Kent UK
- How to apply: For enlisting in this award program, applicants are required to take admission in undergraduate coursework at the university. When you enrolled at the university, you can apply this opportunity by sending an essay
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to provide an essay of 750-1,000 words and save it as a word document including essay title, your full name, and identification number. Admission Requirements: For getting admission in undergraduate degree coursework, the applicant must have to meet the general admission requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the program.
500 funding for UK/EU/International Students at the University of Kent UK Benefits
The grantee will be receiving the amount worth up to £2,000 per annum for the duration of the course.