Annual CGTrader Scholarship for International Students in Lithuania 2019:
Are you passionate about writing? Then CGTrader is offering you a wonderful opportunity for its Annual CGTrader Scholarship. To be empowered with this award, you have to be engaged with your studies.
CGTrader is basically a 3D content supplier across the globe and offering mass 3D demonstrating answers for big business clients all around. The company was founded in 2011 by Marius Kalytis, a 3D designer.
Why at Annual CGTrader Award? CGTrader is the place originators and displaying studios transfer and either sell or offer their 3D models with the network. This program has been crafted to encourage students to think of further studies.
You may also like:
- Google Staff Software Engineering Internship Program 2019
- Global Scholarship at Kent State University in the USA 2019
- IDC Summer Internship Program 2019
Deadline: December 2, 2019
Annual CGTrader Scholarship for International Students in Lithuania Eligibility
To get involved in this sponsorship, requisites must be a high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student.
How to Apply for Annual CGTrader Scholarship for International Students in Lithuania
- How to apply: Have you inclined towards this essay contest? Then you are compelled to be a part of the enlisted course programme. Not being an enrolled student is enough for taking part in this competition but you have to write an essay in your own words on the topic “The Future of Real-World Environment with Augmented Reality” and acknowledge it before the deadline via online mode.
- Supporting Documents: For being authenticated for this fund, applicants have to submit their written essay.
- Admission Requirements: To be empowered with the admission, applicants will be needed a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Language Requirement: Students are expected to exhibit familiarity with the English language.
Annual CGTrader Scholarship for International Students in Lithuania Benefit
Within this award, the beneficiary will be granted $3,000.